NBA thread

CantonKid

The Lakers get Montrezl Harrell.He was the 6th man of the year last year.

He played for the Clippers last year.He averaged almost 20 pts a game.

CantonKid

The Lakers get Dennis Schroder.He averaged 18.9 points a game last year.

He was the 6th man of the year runner-up.

Last edited:

clarkgriswold

I'm praying Harden gets traded to the Nets. I can't imagine the enjoyable dysfunction a team would have with him, Kyrie and Durant.

nwwarrior09

I haven't paid much attention to the beginning of the new NBA season, but my God did James Harden get fat in the off-season.

As a trade suitor, there's no way I'd even be remotely considering sending significant assets to Houston for a 31 year old guard that looks like he's put on a solid quarantine 30. I'd think with his increasing age you'd have to be afraid he's becoming a Shawn Kemp in Cleveland type of problem where lack of diet/exercise discipline is going to threaten to quickly send him over the hill and out of the league.

Chop Stix

There was a coming out party of sorts for Lamelo Ball last night who went for 22 points, 8 rebounds, and 5 assists for Charlotte in a blowout win over Dallas. Lamelo shot 7-10 FG, 4-5 3FG, and 4-4 FT.

14Red

There was a coming out party of sorts for Lamelo Ball last night who went for 22 points, 8 rebounds, and 5 assists for Charlotte in a blowout win over Dallas. Lamelo shot 7-10 FG, 4-5 3FG, and 4-4 FT.
Not quite, while he did have this game listed above, it's clearly the exception and not the rule. Through 7 games, if you subtract this game, he's shooting 35% from the field combined, and 27% from 3 point land. Like his big bro, he can't shoot.

Lavar Ball must have paid the Hornets to draft him. How do NBA teams continue to make this mistake? Lonzo Ball (Pelicans) this season is 42%/ 35%, career highs for him vs. his career 39%/ 34%. But he is what he is, a mediocre NBA guard.

Omar

Did Dwayne Wade’s son/daughter pick out the Heat’s Jerseys? They look like AIDS personified.

nwwarrior09

Those are awful. Miami should have made the solid color (black/pink/powder blue) Miami Vice jerseys from last year their permanent home/away/alternate jerseys.

CantonKid

The Lakers have the best record in the NBA. Boston has the second best record in the NBA.

Are we going to have a Lakers and Boston Finals.Back in the day. :p

The Lakers are 9-3 and Boston is 7-3.

Last edited:

Raymo

So good to see the Cavs trying to get better,the coach shaping up his team with his type of players.

nwwarrior09

Lamelo’s start has to bother 14red
The only rookie that's arguably been better to this point is Haliburton for the Kings because he's shot the crap out of the ball at an unsustainably high rate.

Lamelo is in the top 2-3 rookies in almost every advanced stat. Barring Haliburton shooting 50%+ from the field and from 3 all year, Ball will easily be ROY.

eastside_purple

The only rookie that's arguably been better to this point is Haliburton for the Kings because he's shot the crap out of the ball at an unsustainably high rate.

Lamelo is in the top 2-3 rookies in almost every advanced stat. Barring Haliburton shooting 50%+ from the field and from 3 all year, Ball will easily be ROY.
Agreed.