Nancy's Future?

19AL63

Somehow I keep hearing good news rumors today. How about Pelosi just might be heading into retirement. When asked point-blank about her running for reelection she would not make any statement at this time. If she was running why wouldn't she want the announcement out there. I also hear her polling numbers for being liked are so low she would trade for Biden for his.

Somehow I keep hearing good news rumors today. How about Pelosi just might be heading into retirement. When asked point-blank about her running for reelection she would not make any statement at this time. If she was running why wouldn't she want the announcement out there. I also hear her polling numbers for being liked are so low she would trade for Biden for his.
Too little too late.. She has done great damage to the country during her rein.

karma will be a bitch on that drunk...... i'm sure she owes someone her soul......

well, she is worth over 140 million dollars.... wonder how that happened?

If only we were so lucky to have someone as good as Nancy to tell when and what to buy or sell.

Hopefully retirement, shortly followed by a one way trip to the cemetery! I can’t think of any other old lady who is so arrogant,vile and ignorant!

It doesn't really matter if she heads out to pasture. They are like drug dealers, take one out and the next one moves in.

She is just another sickening, lying, corrupt, left-wing politician ........... and there are more waiting in the wings.

You are probably telling the truth about the waiting in the wings thing. I think one of the saddest things in life is talking to and listening to a true completely blue democrat and realizing that there are many people in the world that think like they do and do not have an ounce of commonsense.