Mulvaney

Happygoluckky

Mulvaney looks like he is exiting with his statements on Immigration and deficits. Saying we need legal immigrants and a balance budget are no longer part of the GOP Party. (Party of Trump)

Lol, well, duh.

• "My party is very interested in deficits when there is a Democrat in the White House ... Then Donald Trump became president, and we're a lot less interested as a party," Mulvaney said.

Lol, well, duh.

• "My party is very interested in deficits when there is a Democrat in the White House ... Then Donald Trump became president, and we're a lot less interested as a party," Mulvaney said.
His quote on immigration is equally anti-party of trump. (The GOP is dead)

Mulvaney looks like he is exiting with his statements on Immigration and deficits. Saying we need legal immigrants and a balance budget are no longer part of the GOP Party. (Party of Trump)

Looks like a fine case of diversity to me! And I'm talking about good diversity, not the shallow type focused on skin color or sex.

Buh Bye. He did get an appointment to be United States Special Envoy for Northern Ireland. He has too much information on the "criming"

Meadows has worked very hard selling his soul and sucking up to the King errrrr “ showing absolute loyalty” An absolute honor to serve Donald “ Meadows said . “ I look forward to lying , explaining away , telling “ half truths “ only when necessary.

Meadows continued “ I take my oath of absolute devotion to this great man and my willingness to do “ anything “ he orders me to do very seriously “. I will have my finger pricked while taking an oath later tonight As my blood drips at a special ceremony at Mara Lago . The oath of complete silence and lying when asked will commence when the Don is done playing his round , getting his afternoon tweet storm finished and once his stomach is settled after he finishes his two Quarter pounders with cheese 2 large fries and supersized soda .

“ I will complete a two week prep class given by the great Kelly Anne Conway on the art of deflection , alternative fact theory , and telling inane whoppers with a straight face . Thank you

Was it only 10 years ago when Obama's AG was blocking investigations and getting held in contempt and the president was claiming executive privilege to protect him? Was it the Chief of Staff that said - "Never let a serious crisis go to waste" as they heaped a bunch of unwanted changes on the public? Then the weaponization of the IRS and DOJ against Obama's rivals? Good times.

Was it only 10 years ago when Obama's AG was blocking investigations and getting held in contempt and the president was claiming executive privilege to protect him? Was it the Chief of Staff that said - "Never let a serious crisis go to waste" as they heaped a bunch of unwanted changes on the public? Then the weaponization of the IRS and DOJ against Obama's rivals? Good times.

What about right on cue . How many Obama and Bush 2 associates went to Prison ? Do you really equate Trump chaos and messiness as just another Presidency, happens all the time ? I don't remember the constant chaos , guilty pleas, indictments and prison sentences during the last two administrations . Hmm I know I know the deep state is only against blah blah , . Trump is just a normal liar too I suppose, no worse than anyone else . I mean you can't believe anything he says about anything . Was this the case with al Presidents ? I do love the 'Well NORMAL people all think Trump is great and there has never been anything to see, and everyone else was worse blah blah. All Presidents have gone bankrupt multiple times been sued hundreds if not thousands of times had fake University scams , pilfered money from their own foundation that was supposed to go to veterans and weren't able top get a loan from an American bank because they were poor credit risks . Al Presidents have not showed their tax returns or any financials and showed transparency .

All I can say Trump better win the election , because if not he's toast. his freedom may be lost and or the rest of his life will be tied up in court . Can't wait to see what he is really worth and how dirty his money actually is . That will be the best part of his losing lol