Mueller to Testify Before Congress

bedevil

Much ado about nothing. Robert Mueller's testimony today will be anti-climatic and serve to do nothing more than allow members of Congress on both sides of the aisle to preen and pose before the national media. Mueller doesn't want to be used as a political pawn, and I think he is reticent to add nothing more than what is already contained in his report. Plus, the Justice Department has restricted his testimony, citing "presidential privilege" to anything covered outside the report. Hell, I'm yawning just thinking about it.

Much ado about nothing. Robert Mueller's testimony today will be anti-climatic and serve to do nothing more than allow members of Congress on both sides of the aisle to preen and pose before the national media. Mueller doesn't want to be used as a political pawn, and I think he is reticent to add nothing more than what is already contained in his report. Plus, the Justice Department has restricted his testimony, citing "presidential privilege" to anything covered outside the report. Hell, I'm yawning just thinking about it.

To be clear the restrictions about what Mueller can discuss is not so much related to presidential privileged as it's related to the expectations that prosecutors WILL NOT disclose Grand Jury testimony or engage in speculation when indictments are NOT issued. This is a protection that ALL of us enjoy not just the POTUS.

I also think that recent investigative work by John Solomon at the Hill will chip away at the reliability of the Mueller report in that the report has deliberately tried to cover up the actions of senior government officials in launching an unneeded investigation of the POTUS. This is the real story going forward and it would be nice to see more national journalists show an interest in it.

Watching this Sh&t show now. Ms. Jackson Lee is a goof. She is a clown, looks like a clown, dresses like a clown. Just unreal.

Someone should count the number of times Muller says “yes its in the report”. What nonsense.

I also think that recent investigative work by John Solomon at the Hill will chip away at the reliability of the Mueller report in that the report has deliberately tried to cover up the actions of senior government officials in launching an unneeded investigation of the POTUS. This is the real story going forward and it would be nice to see more national journalists show an interest in it.

From day 1 since the report was finalized the actual wrong doing and law breaking points to the Democrat Party and President Obama's Administration. Today's hearing should backfire on the Democrats just as bad if not worse than the original investigation, if the Republicans do their job right.

Right now there is an investigation going on of the FBI. some of it's people and I am sure the D's and Obama's Administration and because this is a ongoing investigation Mueller said he would not speak of or answer questions about it. Seems this is going to be hours of it is in the report for answers.

Right now there is an investigation going on of the FBI. some of it's people and I am sure the D's and Obama's Administration and because this is a ongoing investigation Mueller said he would not speak of or answer questions about it. Seems this is going to be hours of it is in the report for answers.

He is not going to let the Dems' sh1t-show muddy the waters if he can help it. This is EXACTLY what he should be doing if he wants to ride off into the sunset again with any measure of integrity intact.

If anything the republicans are gaining points by showing how biased the investigation truly is. What wasn't investigated being brought out even more to the public is very telling as is pointing out how due process and innocent until proven guilty should be followed by a prosecuter

Elaine Benes has issued a succinct summary of the Dems' concerns about the President's conduct during his initial campaign for POTUS, and the Dems' suspicions of Russian Collusion (an invented crime, anyway)

If anything the republicans are gaining points by showing how biased the investigation truly is. What wasn't investigated being brought out even more to the public is very telling as is pointing out how due process and innocent until proven guilty should be followed by a prosecuter

If I were Mueller, I'd be very tempted - if pressed for too long - to dump some tidbits of the repeated Clinton misconduct that the two-year investigation had steered around into Congressional testimony.

But I'm a like that, so.......

Asking the same questions over and over expecting to get different answers, could fit the definition of insanity or at least a bad case of TDS. The truth is if you ask the same questions over and over and start to get different answers, what you have learned is you are talking to a liar.

If I were Mueller, I'd be very tempted - if pressed for too long - to dump some tidbits of the repeated Clinton misconduct that the two-year investigation had steered around into Congressional testimony.

But I'm a like that, so.......

Jim Jordan just tore the credibility to pieces with a good summary. Mueller looked very flushed in the face

Robert Mueller soon may be exposed as the 'magician of omission' on Russia

Mueller Claimed Joseph Mifsud Lied To The FBI About Papadopoulos Contacts, But He Wasn’t Charged

Headlines are All Over the Omission of Doing His Job !!! Mueller is being Exposed as a Partisan Hack

At some point when does this nonsense end? God love you if you sit and watch this kind of stuff all day long. And we wonder why people don't give a rip about politics?

Mueller can't even remember any of his report and it is supposedly his own report. He's constantly turning to the pages as people read to him as if he doesn't even know what it is the report. Seems pretty clear that his shady and biased staff formulated a lot of this report from many meetings that Mueller has even admitted not being a part of

This has been a disaster for Mueller and the Dems. It's hilarious

Can you tell me what page that is on in my own report ?

If that's in my own report it's on record

Can you tell me what you are citing? It's my own question or it's your own report. Either way hilarious

Oh and apparently now he can't answer questions on who he interviewed either. Simply because he doesn't want to. He's completely saying hes not answering on all the Steele stuff even if it's about his report. What a joke

Lol. Mueller is coming off as completely senile. Doesn't even know the so called information in his own report without following along as it's read to him like a school child

Again hilarious.

Last edited:
Wonder why he can't admit that they interviewed Steele when in fact they did? Because he's never mentioned in the report?

Wonder why he can't admit that they interviewed Steele when in fact they did? Because he's never mentioned in the report?
He won't admit anything that supports Trump or the republicans simply because he doesn't feel like it There is no legal basis for skipping these questions He's just saying he doesnt want to talk about it It's a joke.

Asked by one lawmaker, Rep. Ted Lieu, D-Calif., whether "you did not indict Donald Trump is because of (Justice Department) opinion that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?" Mueller replied: "That is correct."

This means it is up to Congress to do their constitutionally mandated job and take over where Mueller's investigation stopped.

Asked by one lawmaker, Rep. Ted Lieu, D-Calif., whether "you did not indict Donald Trump is because of (Justice Department) opinion that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?" Mueller replied: "That is correct."

This means it is up to Congress to do their constitutionally mandated job and take over where Mueller's investigation stopped.

Muller also told Ted "but I disagree with what you're trying to prove here" immediately following.

I'm sure you left that part out on accident.

Jim Jordan rocks. I am not watching but after seeing him in previous sessions he's the one Republican who is not afraid to throw punches and call out the obvious.
JIm Jordan's office has been working an issue for me and have been doing a good job. Didn't quite work out like we wanted but they are still fighting for me at the next step.

That's a fallacy. If he wasn't allowed to reach a conclusion legally then why did we pay all this money and waste all this time ? If he couldnt make a conclusion then why did he do so on Russian collusion by stating explicitly that Trump and his team were all not guilty ?

It's because Mueller played it politically. He wanted to release the dirt to play to the democrats even though he knows damn well that the burden or proof lies with the prosecuter and he didn't in fact have sufficient evidence

Also Mueller did say he isn't siding with what Lieu was trying to intimate. Convenient to leave that part out

Muller also told Ted "but I disagree with what you're trying to prove here" immediately following.

I'm sure you left that part out on accident.

That part was not in the article I quoted, so maybe they left it out by accident