Mount St. Joe Vs Thomas More Dual - 12/6 @Harrison High School

TheStuff142

For those of you in SW Ohio that are as thrilled as I am to see the growth of small college wrestling in our area. These programs provides an outlet for many kids from our area (SW Ohio, SE Indiana, NKy) to compete at the next level. We will get to see what is, I believe, the 1st ever dual meet between Mount St. Joseph University and Thomas More University. Both teams have kids with very strong connections to the area and I look forward to many years of continued friendly rivalry between the 2 programs.

Date: Thursday, December 6th at Harrison High School

Harrison Vs Loveland at approx 6:30
Mount St. Joe Vs Thomas More immediately afterwards.

Local kids found on the online rosters.

MSJ
Jake Gentry - Ross
Oskar Flowers - Northwest
Dylan Waugh - Mason
Chase Haehnle - Oak Hills
Antonio McCloud - Elder
Cameron Sauerwein - Harrison
Nate McClanahan - Elder
Blake Machesky - Anderson
Chucky Lipps - Elder
Zakaria Camara - West Hi
Noah Curtner - Badin
Jahday Daniels - Elder
Zach Holub - Cooper HS
Marquis Nash - Fairfield
Donnie Wilson - Elder

TMC
Jimmy Murphy - Milford
Kenny Byers - Colerain
Jimmy Traub - Sycamore
Avery Jones - Glen Este
James Caniglia - Loveland
Daylan Bailey - Cooper
Aaron Cox - Ross
Brett Lampe - Cov Cath
Joseph Marino - Cov Cath
Cody Roland - Scott
Andrew Taylor - Elder
Tanner Yenter - Campbell County

I don't know what each schools lineup will look like on Thursday night. This is considered a home dual for MSJ. The famous Refman of yappi fame is scheduled to officiate. Hope to see high school wrestlers, coaches, and fans come out to Harrison to support the growth of both of these programs.

I love Harrison's support of local wrestling at all levels. Their willingness to host big events from SWOWCA, to college duals, to big time youth and girls events is fantastic, but I just wish we could relocate them somewhere inside the 275 loop. Eastsiders like myself usually have to get a hotel room halfway through the 2 day trip. Seriously though props to Harrison for making the local wrestling scene better.

I love Harrison's support of local wrestling at all levels. Their willingness to host big events from SWOWCA, to college duals, to big time youth and girls events is fantastic, but I just wish we could relocate them somewhere inside the 275 loop. Eastsiders like myself usually have to get a hotel room halfway through the 2 day trip. Seriously though props to Harrison for making the local wrestling scene better.

"If you build it, they will come!"
A facility makes a HUGE difference. I know many schools would love to be able to host events like this, but don't have the facilities. Wrestling has come a long way from the times when I attended school there and we had practices in the cafeteria each day. We even wrestled Duals in it!!! Harrison has come a long way in the last 25 years or so. Great job by their staff and whole Harrison community for embracing the sport.

Chill bro, his focus is where it needs to be! He has been grooming these Lancers their entire life for this opportunity at THE IRONMAN!!!!

This is my 2nd year gone from MSJ. I recruited for a year to try to keep the program from being shuttered, until they could find someone with ample time to do that job as a full-time commitment. Elliott and now Charles have taken the reigns and are taking it to another level now.

rough crowd today.

Dont forget the middle school team will be taking on Oak Hills and Ross today as well at 430. Sadly it is in the Middle School cafeteria and not any of the gyms but regardless lots of wrestling going on today at Harrison.

Final Harrison 52 - Loveland 21
106 Schmerr loveland FF
113 Hogan loveland over abbott 5-1
120 mendoza loveland over senft pin
126 constonas love FF
132 esterkamp harrison over durham 5-1
138 baird harrison over atwan pin
145 barge harrison over milam 13-6
152 bernhardt harrison over quigley 17-1
160 mendoza loveland over collins pin
170 chaney harrison over williamson 15-0
182 McIntosh harrison over vanderhorst pin