Monday April 15 Pro-Palestine mass protests

chs1971

Not much to see in our news, but I know our government has sent notice to at least some employees to expect road closures by Pro-Palestinian crowds.

It amounts to the absurd equivocations of a useless ideologue apologist, actually.

I just threw you a bone and pretended you weren't dumb, in another thread. Work with me here, please.....

Sorry I didn't find anything wrong with his article. College campuses are places where people should be able to exercise their first amendment rights and have discourse. And I'll go to my grave disagreeing with anyone, be it right or left, that sees things otherwise. If a viewpoint is so weak it can't stand up to public discourse then that's a sign the viewpoint sucks a butt. lol

Sorry I didn't find anything wrong with his article. College campuses are places where people should be able to exercise their first amendment rights and have discourse. And I'll go to my grave disagreeing with anyone, be it right or left, that sees things otherwise. If a viewpoint is so weak it can't stand up to public discourse then that's a sign the viewpoint sucks a butt. lol
These people, these Jewish Columbia kids, are being personally attacked, for MONTHS NOW, merely for their birth identity as Jewish people identifiable by clothing, and you're signing on for the apologetic conflation of this with high-minded theoretical blather about conceptual free expression in the Constitution. Just because it's now a headline doesn't mean it's new. It's predatory at this point.

Only a partisan turd could write that piece for this time. And you swallow it. Read the title again. All the words matter, and yes, there is much wonderful-ness in factual Americana mingled amongst Bob's agenda in the article. Try again. Read it like a 115# little Jewish HS valedictorian.

You're either a dope hunting for confirmation bias because your soul hurts - and it should - or li'l Bob is a better writer than I thought.

These people, these kids, are being personally attacked merely for their birth identity as Jewish people identifiable by clothing, and you're signing on for the apologetic conflation of this with high-minded theoretical blather about conceptual free expression in the Constitution.

I never supported or defended anyone being attacked. Go read my post.

Only a partisan turd could write that piece for this time. And you swallow it. Read the title again. All the words matter, and yes, there is much wonderful-ness in factual Americana mingled amongst Bob's agenda.

You're either a dope hunting for confirmation bias because your soul hurts - and it should - or li'l Bob is a better writer than I thought.

People that have as much hate in them as you need to be more concerned about their own soul.

I never supported or defended anyone being attacked. Go read my post.

You defended free speech on campus under all circumstances, did you not ? I pointed to some recent unacceptable circumstances.

You support the singling out of Jewish individuals for clear racial harassments, then, in the full context of the article that you praised.

I read it all just fine the first time, weasel. lol

edit: TyDur sez, "You're just being toughened up a bit. Edification, Booby Reich style! Quit crying, Columbia U Heeb snowflakes!"
People that have as much hate in them as you need to be more concerned about their own soul.
I hate no one, but one. I'm just able to recognize his works. You deny that he even exists. Tough conversation to attempt, huh ?

Last edited:
You defended free speech on campus under all circumstances, did you not ? I pointed to some recent unacceptable circumstances.

You support the singling out of Jewish individuals for clear racial harassments, then, in the full context of the article that you praised.

I read it just fine the first time, weasel. lol

I hate no one, but one. I'm just able to recognize his works. You deny that he even exists.

Oh look, you're making things up. That's usually a good sign. First you call into question my soul and now my spiritual beliefs. You can keep projecting all you want, it just won't involve me. Have fun!

He seems to think free speech includes shutting down roads and bridges, disrupting classes, finals, and commencement, and threatening fellow students based on their religious or ethnic backgrounds.

He should really think things through before he posts comments.
The word think doesn't apply to him.

Hate speech, defined.

Acceptable for you ?