Mock Draft

LCL

Who do you think teams will draft in the first round this year. You can include possible trades or keep the draft order static in movement. If you want, you can give a reason why each team would draft chosen player.

Current Order:

1) Jaguars
2) Lions
3) Texans
4) Jets
5) Giants
6) Panthers
7) Giants (from Bears)
8) Falcons
9) Seahawks
10) Jets (from Seahawks)
11) Commanders
12) Vikings
13) Browns
14) Ravens
15) Eagles (from Dolphins)
16) Eagles (from Colts)
17) Chargers
18) Saints
19) Eagles
20) Steelers
21) Patriots
22) Packers (from Raiders)
23) Cardinals
24) Cowboys
25) Bills
26) Titans
27) Buccaneers
28) Packers
29) Dolphins (from 49ers)
30) Chiefs
31) Bengals
32) Lions (from Rams)

Top 50 prospects (NFL.com)
1) Aidan Hutchinson (Edge)- Michigan
2) Ickey Ekwonu (OT)- NC State
3) Kyle Hamilton (S)- Notre Dame
4) Sauce Gardner (CB)- Cincinnati
5) Evan Neal (OT)- Alabama
6) Garrett Wilson (WR)- Ohio State
7) Kayvon Thibodeaux (Edge)- Oregon
8) Nakobe Dean (LB)- Georgia
9) Devin Lloyd (LB)- Utah
10) Travon Walker (Edge)- Georgia
11) Jermaine Johnson II (Edge)- Florida State
12) Trent McDuffie (CB)- Washington
13) Drake London (WR)- USC
14) Treylon Burks (WR)- Arkansas
15) Derek Stingley (CB)- LSU
16) George Karlaftis (Edge)- Purdue
17) Jordan Davis (DT)- Georgia
18) David Ojabo (Edge)- Michigan
19) Dax Hill (S)- Michigan
20) Kyler Gordon (CB)- Washington
21) Kenyon Green (IOL)- Texas A&M
22) Tyler Linderbaum (IOL)- Iowa
23) Trevor Penning (OT)- Northern Iowa
24) Charles Cross (OT)- Mississippi State
25) Jahan Dotson (WR)- Penn State
26) Chris Olave (WR)- Ohio State
27) Jameson Williams (WR)- Alabama
28) Kenny Pickett (QB)- Pittsburgh
29) Devonte Wyatt (DT)- Georgia
30) Tyler Smith (OT)- Tulsa
31) Andrew Booth (CB)- Clemson
32) Malik Willis (QB)- Liberty
33) Boye Mafe (Edge)- Boye Mafe
34) Matt Corrall (QB)- Mississippi State
35) Breece Hall (RB)- Iowa State
36) Isaiah Spiller (RB)- Texas A&M
37) Bernhard Ralmann (OT)- Central Michigan
38) Jalen Pitre (S)- Baylor
39) Travis Jones (DT)- UConn
40) Quay Walker (LB)- Georgia
41) Zion Johnson (IOL)- Boston College
42) Arnold Ebiketie (Edge)- Penn State
43) DeMarvin Leal (DT)- Texas A&M
44) Christian Harris (LB)- Alabama
45) Perrion Winfrey (DT)- Oklahoma
46) Greg Dulcich (TE)- UCLA
47) Sama Howell (QB)- North Carolina
48) Logan Hall (DT)- Houston
49) Daniel Faalele (OT)- Minnesota
50) Kaiir Elam (CB)- Florida

If I were the Eagles or Giants, I would be using my extra first rounders this year to go for next year’s first rounder of the Texans. Next year is the draft for the franchise QB.

1) Jaguars- Evan Neal (OT)- Alabama
2) Lions- Aidan Hutchinson (Edge)- Michigan
3) Texans- Ickey Ekwonu (OT)- NC State
4) Jets- Kayvon Thibodeaux (Edge)- Oregon
5) Packers (Trade with Giants)- Garrett Wilson (WR)- Ohio State
6) Panthers- Sauce Gardner (CB)- Cincinnati
7) Giants (from Bears)- Nakobe Dean (LB)- Georgia
8) Texans (Trade with Falcons)- Travon Walker (Edge)- Georgia
9) Seahawks- David Ojabo (Edge)- Michigan
10) Jets (from Seahawks)- Kyle Hamilton (S)- Notre Dame
11) Commanders- Tyler Linderbaum (IOL)- Iowa
12) Vikings- Jordan Davis (DT)- Georgia
13) Browns- Jermaine Johnson II (Edge)- Florida State
14) Ravens- Dax Hill (S)- Michigan
15) Eagles (from Dolphins)- George Karlaftis (Edge)- Purdue
16) Panthers (from Colts, trade with Eagles)- Drake London (WR)- USC
17) Chargers- Devin Lloyd (LB)- Utah
18) Saints- Trent McDuffie (CB)- Washington
19) Eagles- Kyler Gordon (CB) Washington
20) Steelers- Kenny Pickett (QB)- Pittsburgh
21) Patriots- Jameson Williams (WR)- Alabama
22) Giants- (from Raiders, Trade with Packers)-
23) Cardinals- Andrew Booth (CB)- Clemson
24) Cowboys- Devonte Wyatt (DT)- Georgia
25) Bills- Kenyvon Green (IOL)- Texas A&M
26) Titans- Trevor Penning (IOL)- Northern Iowa
27) Buccaneers- Breece Hall (RB)- Iowa State
28) Packers- Charles Cross (OT)- Mississippi State
29) Dolphins (from 49ers)- Boye Mafe (Edge)- Minnesota
30) Chiefs- Jahan Dotson (WR)- Penn State
31) Bengals- Charles Cross (OT)- Northern Iowa
32) Lions (from Rams)- Chris Olave (WR) Ohio State

This is dependent upon the Texans trading Watson to the Falcons

Last edited:
I'm still stunned that Hutchinson is being projected as the #1 pick. I watched him play in the college semifinal against a team (Georgia) who as closely resembles any NFL team he'll play against, and he was a non-factor in that game. After seeing him perform against elite offensive lineman and backs, why would you pick him #1? Now he may be good in the middle of the first, but that game showed me enough.

I'm still stunned that Hutchinson is being projected as the #1 pick. I watched him play in the college semifinal against a team (Georgia) who as closely resembles any NFL team he'll play against, and he was a non-factor in that game. After seeing him perform against elite offensive lineman and backs, why would you pick him #1? Now he may be good in the middle of the first, but that game showed me enough.
That's the difference between us and them. The NFL scouts have watched every minute of every game the kid has played, investigated his background, analyzed all of his measurables and observed all of his workouts. They have way more info then we could ever have. That being said, he certainly would not be the first pick in a lot of years.

That's the difference between us and them. The NFL scouts have watched every minute of every game the kid has played, investigated his background, analyzed all of his measurables and observed all of his workouts. They have way more info then we could ever have. That being said, he certainly would not be the first pick in a lot of years.
I'd would say this has to be one of the weakest drafts in a while. but now that I said that everyone in the first round will be HOF

Paralysis by analysis. As many needs as the Jags have, they should trade down for multiple picks. Get 4-5 3rd and 4th rounders, those are the guys that make or break you.

Paralysis by analysis. As many needs as the Jags have, they should trade down for multiple picks. Get 4-5 3rd and 4th rounders, those are the guys that make or break you.
I would agree with this usually, but the Jags need to protect Lawrence and they have a shot at a Franchise left tackle. Too hard to pass up

14Red - Just saying one should trade down sounds good and may very well be the correct thing to do. However, you need a trade partner. Teams are only willing to trade up if they see that one special player they want, usually that player is a qb.

I'd would say this has to be one of the weakest drafts in a while. but now that I said that everyone in the first round will be HOF
While not a top tier draft, mostly because there are no QBs, it doesn't stink either. There are some solid OL prospect throughout as well as the WR and CB positions have some projected starting talent in the 2nd and 3rd round that could contribute. Next year should be a good QB draft so don't be surprised if decent teams in need of a QB start to tank. Along with the big two of Stroud & Young there is a lot of chatter that Anthony Richardson could make it a big three if he progresses next year. As they say in football he passes the look test and should wow everyone at the combine.

That just has to be someone throwing a random P5 somewhat unknown QB dart against a wall. Richardson only played in 7 games, completed just 59% of his passes and had a near 1:1 TD:INT ratio. On top of that, he didn’t even throw 1 TD/game. I know he split time with Emory, but that should tell you something. Outside a bigger leap than Burrow made before his final season at LSU, I don’t see it.

While not a top tier draft, mostly because there are no QBs, it doesn't stink either. There are some solid OL prospect throughout as well as the WR and CB positions have some projected starting talent in the 2nd and 3rd round that could contribute. Next year should be a good QB draft so don't be surprised if decent teams in need of a QB start to tank. Along with the big two of Stroud & Young there is a lot of chatter that Anthony Richardson could make it a big three if he progresses next year. As they say in football he passes the look test and should wow everyone at the combine.
I feel like this is the first year there isn't THAT guy, like Lawrence, Burrow, Murray, Mayfield, Garrett

I feel like this is the first year there isn't THAT guy, like Lawrence, Burrow, Murray, Mayfield, Garrett
Agreed, though I wouldn't put Mayfield in the category of those other 4 who were clearly the number one picks.

If I'm the Jags, I am shopping the pick and if I don't get a buyer I am probably going tackle to protect my investment in Lawrence.

I agree. Do not like him that high at all. Not at all as talented as Chase Young or the Bosa’s, for example. I would take the kid from Oregon before Hutchinson. In fact, had he not got injured at his pro day, I would take Ojabo over Hutchinson.

I didn't watch that game, but I have to think Georgia was giving him more attention and had a gameplan to neutralize him. Also, just a few weeks before that against OSU, who also would closely resemble NFL teams, he had 3 sacks.

I didn't watch that game, but I have to think Georgia was giving him more attention and had a gameplan to neutralize him. Also, just a few weeks before that against OSU, who also would closely resemble NFL teams, he had 3 sacks.
I’m only going off memory but I don’t think UGA did much to help out their tackles against AH.

I don't get all of the love for Travon Walker. He had some great measurables at the combine but his play on the field did not justify being considered for the first pick in the draft. Heck, he wasn't even first or second team in the SEC.