Mobile Apps

PantherProud

Toy Blast
Ashamed to say what level I'm at.

I get ads for that all the time but haven’t downoaded.

My go to’s are:

Clash Royale
Chaos Battle League
Bricks’n Balls
Water Connect
Rummy 500
Paper I.o 2

Back in the day, Plants vs Zombies 2 but I finished that years ago.

I also used to be big into Marvel, Contest of Champions but it got too repetitive.

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Only game I play on an app is Jelly Splash. Not sure why I play it anymore but it is a good waste of time. Somewhere around level 1820.

NewOldBlood

Toon Blast, also ashamed of what level I'm on, might have even reached the maximum levels and I'm waiting for an update lol.
Homerun Clash with live one on one homerun derby style battles.
Pitch, a card game similar to Euchre that's popular in my local area. I played in a "tournament" with some friends a few weeks ago and wanted to brush up on my skills.

In the past I also played a lot of Candy Crush, Texas Hold'em, and Angry Birds.

hubman

I get ads for that all the time but haven’t downoaded.

My go to’s are:

Clash Royale
Chaos Battle League
Bricks’n Balls
Water Connect
Rummy 500
Paper I.o 2

Back in the day, Plants vs Zombies 2 but I finished that years ago.

I also used to be big into Marvel, Contest of Champions but it got too repetitive.
One of my son's loved Clash Royale and played Contest of Champions for a little while.

thePITman

My go to’s are:

Clash Royale
Chaos Battle League
Bricks’n Balls
Water Connect
Rummy 500
Paper I.o 2
Clash Royale is my #1 right now, too. Kind of a toilet/waste time kind of game for me. What's your player #tag? I am thePITman (#2U28CRVU). Clan is "House of EL"

I used to be big into Clash of Clans. Was the TH9 war general for CWL in one of the world's top clans. Then our daughter was born, so I had to retire. Spent hours every night on that game, including 4-6 hours every Friday night on Discord live chats planning/scouting attacks.