Midwest Athletic Conference 2023

Who Wins The MAC in 2023?

• Total voters
That just sounds like a bad idea. Which/how many board seats are changing?
Two new board members, who ran basically on opposing the superintendent (Who is not a good person either), are replacing two board members who traditionally sided with everything the superintendent did.

Two new board members, who ran basically on opposing the superintendent (Who is not a good person either), are replacing two board members who traditionally sided with everything the superintendent did.
That makes more sense now. But, there's no way that he'd even get a second of consideration though right?

That makes more sense now. But, there's no way that he'd even get a second of consideration though right?
I've learned to never make predictions when it comes to all matters at Parkway. I'll say this, there are already two board members on his side, all it takes is a third and what better way to spite the superintendent than to bring him back. This would not be good for the young man's sake as it would once again teach him that you can get away with anything at a time when he needs to understand there are consequences for your actions.

I've learned to never make predictions when it comes to all matters at Parkway. I'll say this, there are already two board members on his side, all it takes is a third and what better way to spite the superintendent than to bring him back. This would not be good for the young man's sake as it would once again teach him that you can get away with anything at a time when he needs to understand there are consequences for your actions.
Those 2 board members have any opinion on conference affilation?

Those 2 board members have any opinion on conference affilation?
One is a female sports supporter, who's daughter played in a state semi final softball game last season. You will find that anybody that is tied to the girl's sports are uninterested in even having the conversation about leaving. They simply could care less about the football program because they don't go to the games. As far as the other board member, I'm not sure of their thoughts on it.

I agree with the last line : ’m not afraid to believe Coldwater will play its best football, and win…by a couple of scores, over Liberty Benton.

Too bad, Coldwater is playing Liberty Center. Cavs would beat LB by a few scores....

Sonny suffers from MACTosis and panders to his area, hence picking CW to win.

really, his dad coached at St Henry?
Yeah he was the best coach in Redskin history.
Hall of Famer with a record of 193-57-3, Sent 21 Players to D1, and State Titles in 90,92, and Back to back in 94 & 95. One would also argue he was responsible for Starkeys early success

Last edited: