Midwest Athletic Conference 2023

Who Wins The MAC in 2023?

• Total voters
Didn't at one time you 'wssentually assumed' the higher seed if you had beaten them? I swore that was the case at some time.
Not sure about that, it may have been the case but I don’t know of any times it happened to teams I was following

WAPAK/Badin game should be at Pique
And
Ansonia & St.Henry should be at Greenville.
Greenville visitor side is really small for a D-3 playoff game

Someone is an idiot at putting locations.
probably more people will be at Ansonia vs St. Henry than Wapak vs Badin

probably more people will be at Ansonia vs St. Henry than Wapak vs Badin
Wapak had a very large crowd Friday and assume they will bring as big or bigger this week. I think Badin travels a little better than what people think as well.

Heard some old guys talking over coffee this morning, sounds like Bremen is going to be moving on from Morris as their OC. He always seemed like a likable and knowledgeable guy. But you take away Dave Homan and Mitchell Hayes and his offense is not very good. I think he should get another year based on the fact that he came to NB when a lot of coaches weren’t flocking here, but might be some other internal issues as well.

Heard some old guys talking over coffee this morning, sounds like Bremen is going to be moving on from Morris as their OC. He always seemed like a likable and knowledgeable guy. But you take away Dave Homan and Mitchell Hayes and his offense is not very good. I think he should get another year based on the fact that he came to NB when a lot of coaches weren’t flocking here, but might be some other internal issues as well.
Does he have any children? If so, the Flyer's will find a title (coaching position) for him.

Interesting, hes a good dude

There was some other very talented players that also graduated the last couple years.

Old guys.... the morning coffee, the guys who try to solve the Worlds problems? LOL!!

MAC All Conference Plaques, I've noticed that the 1st team plaques no longer have the recipients name on it. Does anyone know when the league stopped putting the names of the players on their award? I wouldn't think that it would be much more expensive.

MAC All Conference Plaques, I've noticed that the 1st team plaques no longer have the recipients name on it. Does anyone know when the league stopped putting the names of the players on their award? I wouldn't think that it would be much more expensive.
been awhile...

has anyone heard why St Marys didn't host a game this weekend?

or even Delphos?
St Marys has cited the low revenue they receive after all payouts. IMO, it’s not a great stadium to watch a game and it does not have enough parking if a large crowd shows up.

Good question on Delphos. I have not heard the definitive answer, but I have thoughts that I will keep to myself.

St Marys has cited the low revenue they receive after all payouts. IMO, it’s not a great stadium to watch a game and it does not have enough parking if a large crowd shows up.

Good question on Delphos. I have not heard the definitive answer, but I have thoughts that I will keep to myself.
Have heard the same regarding SM. Stadium is a lot better than some of the other stadiums that are hosting.

D5 Coldwater v Milan Edison 28-21 Coldwater
D6 Anna v Tri-Village 35-14 Anna
D6 Versailles v Cincinnati Country Day 41-7 Versailles
D7 Marion Local v Minster 35-14 Marion
D7 St. Henry v Ansonia 21-14 Ansonia

Agreed I think he was just a troll
No, I was not a troll. I was just checking on this site for the first time in months. And I see you guys can’t stop thinking about me! The reason I left initially was because BigKat acted like he was a member of the radical left and got me silenced so I wasn’t allowed to talk. Then a few months ago my wife got very ill. She had a hospital stint for a few weeks and I was taking care of her from august-September.
The move was not completed. There was a lack of housing options in FL and we decided to move closer to my wife’s work in the Troy, Ohio area. I drive to FL every day to work at Tooling Tech and my wife loves her job as well. I
Kids are doing well. Not to the age they play super competitive football yet. Oldest kid has been progressing very well. May move schools to Tipp in a couple years for him to play football, but we will see what the plan is in the future.
As far as claiming I’m an idiot, I would suggest you grow up. That’s an issue I had with that area. Everyone there seems to be extremely judgemental. You dont know what is happening behind closed doors for me. Call me an idiot all you want, that’s a battle between you and God.

No, I was not a troll. I was just checking on this site for the first time in months. And I see you guys can’t stop thinking about me! The reason I left initially was because BigKat acted like he was a member of the radical left and got me silenced so I wasn’t allowed to talk. Then a few months ago my wife got very ill. She had a hospital stint for a few weeks and I was taking care of her from august-September.
The move was not completed. There was a lack of housing options in FL and we decided to move closer to my wife’s work in the Troy, Ohio area. I drive to FL every day to work at Tooling Tech and my wife loves her job as well. I
Kids are doing well. Not to the age they play super competitive football yet. Oldest kid has been progressing very well. May move schools to Tipp in a couple years for him to play football, but we will see what the plan is in the future.
As far as claiming I’m an idiot, I would suggest you grow up. That’s an issue I had with that area. Everyone there seems to be extremely judgemental. You dont know what is happening behind closed doors for me. Call me an idiot all you want, that’s a battle between you and God.
In his defense....we are all idiots.

Carry on.

Big night for our MAC. We have at least one guarantee win to move on.

Renew my objection for all Friday games.