Midwest Athletic Conference 2020

1. Marion Local - Tim Goodwin

2. Coldwater - if we can replace our linemen, we should do quite nicely. Plenty of skill players.

3. New Bremen - laugh at me if you want but barring anyone quitting, they should have 30 seniors and juniors and return their entire backfield except Nolan Bornhorst. If Marion jumps back up to D6 for some reason, the Cardinals have a legitimate chance.

4. Minster- they'll be competitive. Unsure of what they return.

5. Anna - got ravaged by graduation

6. Fort Recovery- has the talent to win the entire league but they disappointed in 2019. Unsure what changes need to be made but until their defense improves, I have to put them here.

7. Versailles - 5-5 sounds possible. Could be interchangeable with St Henry.

8. St Henry- 5-5/4-6. Who knows?

9. Parkway- it'll be interesting to see how they replace Nick Hawk. All I ask is one thing: please get a coach to stay!!! For your sakes.

10. Delphos St Johns- ?‍♂️
1. Marion was good but not as good as I expected

2. ???????

3.?

4. I was a little too high on Minster

5. Anna was about as expected i think. I had them too high.

6. Fort I don't know what to tell ya. You had all the talent. Just couldn't execute enough to win more games.

7. Man was I wrong about Tigerball. I thought they were a year away but they showed they were ready to compete now. Look out next year.

8. St Henry was better than I expected but not by much. Their numbers surprised me with how low they were.

9. Parkway was as expected. But they did win a playoff game for their only win. I had Parkway and DSJ flipped.

10. 30 players isn't going to make you competitive in the MAC. DSJ did play us tough for about a half and won a playoff game so that's commendable.

Final thought: Minster righted the ship and won state titles. Fort Recovery won a State title after 2 decades of losing. New Bremen almost shut their program down and finally joined the champions club. So I leave this thought: Parkway, What is your excuse? You see all these programs right the ship, why can't you? I may sound harsh but I'm trying not to be but keep in mind, You're the only program in the MAC without a football State title now and only you guys can change that!

1. Marion was good but not as good as I expected

2. ???????

3.?

4. I was a little too high on Minster

5. Anna was about as expected i think. I had them too high.

6. Fort I don't know what to tell ya. You had all the talent. Just couldn't execute enough to win more games.

7. Man was I wrong about Tigerball. I thought they were a year away but they showed they were ready to compete now. Look out next year.

8. St Henry was better than I expected but not by much. Their numbers surprised me with how low they were.

9. Parkway was as expected. But they did win a playoff game for their only win. I had Parkway and DSJ flipped.

10. 30 players isn't going to make you competitive in the MAC. DSJ did play us tough for about a half and won a playoff game so that's commendable.

Final thought: Minster righted the ship and won state titles. Fort Recovery won a State title after 2 decades of losing. New Bremen almost shut their program down and finally joined the champions club. So I leave this thought: Parkway, What is your excuse? You see all these programs right the ship, why can't you? I may sound harsh but I'm trying not to be but keep in mind, You're the only program in the MAC without a football State title now and only you guys can change that!
Now get your 2021 done so I can nitpick it!

Anyone else remember seeing that tweet by someone from McComb 2 years ago getting cocky and saying the MAC's reign is over because they won State that year and a MAC team didn't (ML lost to Kirtland)?

Good times.
Girls.jpg

So I leave this thought: Parkway, What is your excuse? You see all these programs right the ship, why can't you? I may sound harsh but I'm trying not to be but keep in mind, You're the only program in the MAC without a football State title now and only you guys can change that!

Not a good look for you. These are kids. They don’t need an excuse for not meeting your expectations.