Michigan's Next Head Coach

I would also toss in Chris Peterson, Jedd Fisch, PJ Fleck and Mark Stoops into the mix, though Fisch is probably the only serious candidate.
PUHLEEEZE don't take Stoops away from ole Kentuck. The reason he can't win with the Blue Grassers is, he thinks a roster full of players from Kentucky and Ohio is going to be able to compete in the S E C! THAT, plus he has NO clue about talent assessment. He brought in the leading rusher in Georgia 7A a few seasons back, from Colquitt County. And he saw the field MAYBE fifty times in his four year career. He was ALL about the 230lb. slasher backs. And he died on that sword.

PUHLEEEZE don't take Stoops away from ole Kentuck. The reason he can't win with the Blue Grassers is, he thinks a roster full of players from Kentucky and Ohio is going to be able to compete in the S E C! THAT, plus he has NO clue about talent assessment. He brought in the leading rusher in Georgia 7A a few seasons back, from Colquitt County. And he saw the field MAYBE fifty times in his four year career. He was ALL about the 230lb. slasher backs. And he died on that sword.
Well, his RB from Ohio, Benny Snell, did pretty good. I believe he’s in the NFL.

Well, his RB from Ohio, Benny Snell, did pretty good. I believe he’s in the NFL.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually.

By the BY, we have another back from Colquitt County, about the same size and a little slower than the one I referred to. He is #30 for the Georgia Bulldogs, Daijun Edwards. And word has it, he'll be playing on Sunday as well. Knock on wood. He came back for his chance at a THREE PEAT!

Last edited:
Seriously, you're going to interact with that f-up? Ignore, maybe he'll try some other fake- schtick that's more creative. Yappi should get rid of that f-er before it drives others off the site.
Did I put a burr in your butt? Or is everybody bipolar in Ohio?