Michigan vs Alabama

Based on what quantifiable metric AND only from this season, the last 2 year don’t count.

It is the old argument of the most talented being the best team. Georgia has the best collection of athletes, yet they failed when it mattered. The expanded playoffs next season should prevent that situation.
Disagree. If Washington, Texas, or Michigan were in the SEC, none of them would have gone undefeated. So teams get in because their conferences aren't the SEC. Apples to oranges.

Disagree. If Washington, Texas, or Michigan were in the SEC, none of them would have gone undefeated. So teams get in because their conferences aren't the SEC. Apples to oranges.
Again, bring me something that’s quantifiable. Based on this yr, they’re a 1 loss non P5 champ whose best win is over Mizzou.

FSU was not one of the 4 best without Travis, but they were one of the 4 most deserving.
We will never know. I thought they matched up very well with Michigan. Bama got the nod and lost. Regardless, it's done. At least a team who didn't get a mulligan won the game.

No Super Team? There may not have been one all along. Just lousy competition from others.

This year, parity my friends

AEW, Georgia had their shot during the bright lights. Failed in their quest

True story

Congrats to Michigan, I did not see that one coming. I really thought Bama would win by at least a couple of scores. Michigan's O and D lines were as good or better than Bama. Milrose was very shaky, especially in the first half. Bama's defense was easily confused with alot of motion. Neither offense was stellar, but Michigan made the plays when they needed to and pulled out the win.

Again, bring me something that’s quantifiable. Based on this yr, they’re a 1 loss non P5 champ whose best win is over Mizzou.
I'll bring what matters to me: my opinion. And that is that Georgia is 1 of the best 4 teams in the country. So enjoy the Washington vs. Texas game. Are you even aware that Texas:
1. has the worst loss of all the playoff teams vs. Oklahoma
2. beat Kansas St. by 3 in OT
3. beat TCU by 3
4. beat Iowa St. by 10
5. rode the coat tails of a week 2 win vs. Bama that didn't even have a QB yet.

Texas resume blows.

I'll bring what matters to me: my opinion. And that is that Georgia is 1 of the best 4 teams in the country. So enjoy the Washington vs. Texas game. Are you even aware that Texas:
1. has the worst loss of all the playoff team vs. Oklahoma
2. beat Kansas St. by 3 in OT
3. beat TCU by 3
4. beat Iowa St. by 10
5. rode the coat tails of a week 2 win vs. Bama that didn't even have a QB yet.

Texas resume blows.
I like how the gloss over that 5th point like it’s irrelevant. If that week 2 game doesn’t matter, why play it?

I like how the gloss over that 5th point like it’s irrelevant. If that week 2 game doesn’t matter, why play it?
It matters, but it also matters that Bama didn't have their QB in place. That is a pretty big deal. So all 5 of my points are valid.

They did, Milroe played that whole game.
They did, Milroe played that whole game.
Playing and being the player he ended up being now are 2 different things. Including such a great performance, he got pulled from being the starter. Texas resume is not very good. (IMHO). Georgia belonged. And nothing you write will change my mind. Enjoy your evening.

Michigan gave Alabama many chances to win that game. Michigan won this game, it wasn't handed to them. You keep a team around in a game long enough, and they can win it in the end. Bama's defensive confusion really was surprising to me.

Credit goes to Bama for "off" game.

Didn't get it done under the bright lights in their own State
Bowers and McConkey were hobbled by injury in the SEC Championship and that clearly hurt UGA having their two best weapons be marginally effective at best.

Must say surprised at the result. Thought once that team was down 7 with 4 left, based on lack of anything in 2nd half that they were done. Bama oline was terrible, and Milroe mostly less than unimpressive. That team will win the thing now as neither of these 2 teams will be able to grind with them when it gets to 4Q

I won't say anything else other than Harbaugh should send a gift to Day and McCord for this opportunity