Memories From Cleveland Cav Fans

Nobody cares about the recent past. He's back, and in a better position to win a title. He leads them to even one title and he is the all-time sports god of the area forever.

"The decision," was stupidly, horribly and cruelly done. Kind of like someone not just letting people celebrate what is harmless good news without trying to rain on the parade or find some harmless hypocrisy that matters not just to feel better about themselves.

"The decision," was stupidly, horribly and cruelly done. Kind of like someone not just letting people celebrate what is harmless good news without trying to rain on the parade or find some harmless hypocrisy that matters not just to feel better about themselves.

Newark is an idiot, plain and simple. 99% of Cleveland Cav's fans were disappointed when he left, but wasn't burning jerseys. You are always going to have di-sh-ts who bring up the actions of a few, and point and scream they are the many.

Search Twitter for #QueenJames, and find the responses from Miami fans Newark, and start that thread.

Here ya go Newark. http://www.local10.com/sports/heat-mural-defaced-after-lebron-decision/26902114

Last edited:
Nobody cares about the recent past. He's back, and in a better position to win a title. He leads them to even one title and he is the all-time sports god of the area forever.

If he had decided to leave privately, in a more respectful manner like today, would the reaction have been as harsh? Calling him cowardly? I don't get that. At the time 4 years ago it was a basketball decision, just as it is today. There's zero reason for fans of a pro sports team to take an athlete's decision on whether to leave or stay personally. They're all basically mercenaries with a 10-12 year life span.

i still say 3-1 odds he gets cleveland a title ..if Kevin Love is a Cav and they do it without having to give up Wiggins ,the odds are 2-1 ..still no guarantee

Well, I mean, if YOU made millions upon millions of dollars every year and those were your only two options (no, I'm not saying LeBron's Cleveland/Akron and Miami were his only choices) , which would you choose?

Well, I mean, if YOU made millions upon millions of dollars every year and those were your only two options (no, I'm not saying LeBron's Cleveland/Akron and Miami were his only choices) , which would you choose?

Tens of millions annually, and raising kids ? It is a no-brainer. NEO, hands down. He can fly to any beach, any time.

After this past winter in NWO there's no doubt I'd much rather make my primary residence in sunny south Florida, especially when you factor in having millions. Regardless of family and kids.

Cleveland is the last place I would live full time. Id play anywhere, have an apartment and be counting the days until retirement

For the OP, my defining "memories" from watching the last four years of this franchise are 1) the comically bad 112-57 beating against the Lakers, 2) the loss to the Lakers this year where the Cavs trailed by 30 at one point in the game and the Lakers finished with only four eligible players, and were able to keep Robert Sacre in the game despite him fouling out, and 3) in a blowout loss a couple of years ago, consciously realizing that the Cavs fielded at one stretch a lineup of Donald Sloan, Manny Harris, Omri Casspi, Luke Walton, and Semih Erden. I wasn't a fan of how "The Decision'' was carried out, but I gladly welcome back LeBron and the return of relevant basketball to Cleveland.

For the OP, my defining "memories" from watching the last four years of this franchise are 1) the comically bad 112-57 beating against the Lakers, 2) the loss to the Lakers this year where the Cavs trailed by 30 at one point in the game and the Lakers finished with only four eligible players, and were able to keep Robert Sacre in the game despite him fouling out, and 3) in a blowout loss a couple of years ago, consciously realizing that the Cavs fielded at one stretch a lineup of Donald Sloan, Manny Harris, Omri Casspi, Luke Walton, and Semih Erden. I wasn't a fan of how "The Decision'' was carried out, but I gladly welcome back LeBron and the return of relevant basketball to Cleveland.

Mind you, this is the worst Lakers team ever. This isn't your normal Lakers team beating you by double.

Mind you, this is the worst Lakers team ever. This isn't your normal Lakers team beating you by double.

I thought there was a decent chance Mike Brown was going to be fired after that Lakers loss this year. The Lakers only dressed eight guys (no Gasol or Nash) and played the bulk of the game with 5-6 guys due to injuries and foul trouble. Ryan Kelly, Wes Johnson and Jordan Farmar all went for 20+ and Steve Blake had a triple double. In many ways, this loss was more embarrassing than the 55 point drubbing from a couple years ago.

i still say 3-1 odds he gets cleveland a title ..if Kevin Love is a Cav and they do it without having to give up Wiggins ,the odds are 2-1 ..still no guarantee

A -haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i told you ..no title ... LeChoke and the mini mees couldnt overcome a real T E A M like GS ..GoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOakland!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to love the '70s, running onto the court seconds after the final buzzer, better yet jumping on top of the baskets...