Massive rowing fail

Sig Hansen

I now wish high schools around here would start up rowing competitions so I could go watch scenes like this play out every week. 1:50-2:50 :laugh:

Watched it once without sound and i thought 'what the hell, this is just stupid'
Then watched it with the parental commentary, freakin hilarious :laugh:

I now wish high schools around here would start up rowing competitions so I could go watch scenes like this play out every week. 1:50-2:50 :laugh:

Actually there are high school Crew teams. I'm not sure around the state but I know there are some in the SWO area. In the winter of my son's Junior year in high school some guy he was working out with in the Crossfit Gym he was going to talked him into entering a rowing machine competition at a high school down in Northern Ky. We were really surprised to see how many high school Crew teams there were at this rowing competition preparing for the outdoor Crew season which I believe is during the spring months.

What was also impressive was seeing how high tech the competition was. They had screens mounted all over the walls showing the progress of each race going on. It was pretty intense for the Crew teams.

The video link is funny.

H.S. crew teams that I know of...

Upper Arlington (somewhat associated with the school)
Westerville (consoilitaed - North/South/Central) not actually associated with the school
Dublin (consolidated - Coffman/Scioto) not actually associated with the school
Lakewood St.Edward
Clv.St.Ignatius

:>---