Massillon vs Hoover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for pointing out there was another thread - I've been going through the first three pages of the football threads all week and it has not been there. This happened before with a Massillon thread as well. I found it by doing a search. Are these threads hidden, or am I doing something wrong...it doesn't seem like anyone else had trouble finding it!?

Really...nothing about this game??!!

Did all of the Massillon and Hoover fans get banned??!!
"Banned" is a pertinent word here. The Massillon posters seem to hold enough sway to convince the mods to ban certain posters from certain threads so as to be able to control what's being said. It's pretty sad.

"Banned" is a pertinent word here. The Massillon posters seem to hold enough sway to convince the mods to ban certain posters from certain threads so as to be able to control what's being said. It's pretty sad.
???
Since you are unable to talk about the topic of the thread, why do you think you should have the right to post on it. ???

If you choose to address the "Perry hate" please counter with an explaination for the "Massillon hate" blowing in from the east.
Find anybody that wishes Massillon good luck. Find anybody that wishes Perry good luck. I'm talking about sportsmanship. I don't have to explain to anyone on here, most know me. I could care less what people think. Wasting threads with all this back and forth. No football talk. I guess hate would be a little harsh but I am sure you know what I mean. Like I said. Good Luck. Massillon has a chance every year. This year is no different.

Is this game being live streamed by anyone besides spectrum? Can't find out if Massillon is streaming it.

Is this game being live streamed by anyone besides spectrum? Can't find out if Massillon is streaming it.
If I'm not mistaken, Spectrum streaming it means they're the exclusive platform. I know last week during the Massillon broadcast Palma stated that if any future games were streamed via Spectrum they would not be able to stream it concurrently.

If I'm not mistaken, Spectrum streaming it means they're the exclusive platform. I know last week during the Massillon broadcast Palma stated that if any future games were streamed via Spectrum they would not be able to stream it concurrently.
You are correct. Also it’s free for all spectrum customers and $9.99 for non spectrum customers

My suggestion is if you can't get a ticket, head to a bar in your area that carries Spectrum. And then get drunk if either team wins. My pick is the Tigers by 27.

My suggestion is if you can't get a ticket, head to a bar in your area that carries Spectrum. And then get drunk if either team wins. My pick is the Tigers by 27.
If I were out there we would be at a bar watching this game buddy. By the way, how are you feeling these days?

You are correct. Also it’s free for all spectrum customers and $9.99 for non spectrum customers
Do you have a Spectrum link? I have Spectrum down here and would love to stream in on there. If it's not handy don't worry about it. I'll hunt and peck around until I find it.

If I were out there we would be at a bar watching this game buddy. By the way, how are you feeling these days?
Took a fairly bad fall in my bathroom yesterday at 4:00 am with my back hitting the cabinets under the sink. Lots of bruises and aches all day yesterday, but today it's much better. The cancer remains at bay, but the medication is really changing my body shape. Thanks for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.