Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyree Young transfer to Massillon? That’s a rumor I heard. Was curious to know if it’s true
I would say best of luck. I seen vs St Edward and he looks the part, but played 2 plays before he was injured. He runs scared in my eyes. Forget the offers I’m telling you, Raekwon is a better back and I would rather have him starting.

I would say best of luck. I seen vs St Edward and he looks the part, but played 2 plays before he was injured. He runs scared in my eyes. Forget the offers I’m telling you, Raekwon is a better back and I would rather have him starting.
I agree with LB, I don’t care if he is or isn’t at Massillon we have plenty of RB’s. But a lot of times there are very talented kids on teams that are really bad. If a team has a really bad OL it’s going to be tough for a talented RB to do much. Hoover really shut them down last year also.

So you telling me Buchtel had a great line or offense. NO real qb and young inexperience oline yeah he didn't get as many yards last year like in Barberton 2 years ago.

Haven’t the slightest if the rumor is true if Young will end up at Massillon but behind the line we will have this year whoever the tailbacks are will be successful. I’m more than confident in Venson. If Young comes, great. If not, hope he has continued success at Buchtel. Let us all hope we actually do have a football season come fall!

Series Records for 2020 Tiger Opponents

LV Bishop Gorman, NV-----0-0-0
Glenoak---------------------12-4-0
Warren Harding-------------56-25-3
Cleveland Benedictine-----22-04-1
Cleveland St. Ignatius------1-12-0
Austintown Fitch------------18-8-0
Bloomfield Hills, MI---------0-0-0
Barberton--------------------38-7-1
Wooster----------------------14-5-0
Canton McKinley------------72-53-5

GO TIGERS!?

Haven’t the slightest if the rumor is true if Young will end up at Massillon but behind the line we will have this year whoever the tailbacks are will be successful. I’m more than confident in Venson. If Young comes, great. If not, hope he has continued success at Buchtel. Let us all hope we actually do have a football season come fall!

Was it these ? ? 8 carries , 60 yards before ankle injury .He was carrying St. Ed’s players . Finished w around 2,000 rushing ?‍♂️ That’s not running scared?
Kyree hudl
https://www.hudl.com/profile/8328405

Last edited:
Do Massillon people think its a secret that 4 kids from Buchtel are trying to transfer to the Tigers. Young. Johnson. Portis and Miller. Everyone knows its a package deal. They have been being shopped around to about 4 different programs. Looks like Massillon took the deal.

Do Massillon people think its a secret that 4 kids from Buchtel are trying to transfer to the Tigers. Young. Johnson. Portis and Miller. Everyone knows its a package deal. They have been being shopped around to about 4 different programs. Looks like Massillon took the deal.

Open Enrollment

Thanks for the tips. Great, keep us all posted. TIG.......

This always amuses me. Anyone, what does being shopped around mean and what does a deal look like? When my son was considering transferring (bad program, bad coaches) we "checked out" a couple schools, facilities, coaches. But I forgot to ask for a deal. In the end we didn't, or haven't yet because he doesn't want to sit out and I can't move. Btw one of the other schools is only 5 more miles - stupid!

I want to make sure I get this straight for donut-boy's sake. So if this "package deal" comes that means they weren't recruited but "shopped around"? Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.