Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say that. I only pointed out that your stats came from neighborhoods in adjacent townships. There are numerous SW areas that are solid neighborhoods, contrary that you post.

The problem is our rough kids are kicking their assez. Truth is Moore is doing a terrific job on academics, building a home, schools making progress, stadium getting refurbished. GREAT time to be a Massillon Tiger! Poor haters.

Btw, my very early 2020 Stark Top 5 is Massillon, then 4 other schools. :)

The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Massillon is 1 in 33. Based on FBI crime data, Massillon is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Ohio, Massillon has a crime rate that is higher than 87% of the state's cities and towns of all sizes.

Based on data, a woman in Massillon is 3x's more likely to be raped than the national averageView attachment 5501

Only someone with a low level Massillon education would be bashing other towns for crimes, when their own city is a rat infested crime den.
But you're comparing Massillon to the US average....in rapes only....the "US average" aren't on here slamming my community. Now, care to compare violent crime between Massillon and Canton? Or crimes that have taken place inside the schools?

You failed again, but please keep playing.
Very interesting stats. Some of these neighborhoods aren't in Massillon city limits. The they are in adjoining townships. Maybe these statistics are skewed.

Someone posting bogus information to make Massillon look bad again. Say it ain't t so. And all because they can't beat the Tigers.

Local AD: "let's schedule Massillon in football."

Local fan: "instead, let's just post BOGUS information about them, it'll make them look bad and our kids won't get hurt."

LOL, yea those damn townships is where all the crime in Massillon takes place....I guess you have never been to the SW side of Massillon back by the Boys Club.....it looks like a 3rd world country, but no crime goes on there...it never ceases to amaze me how Heff and his screen names is quick to bash other communities while Massillon is going down the toilet
You're not even intelligent enough to understand why I do it.

And yes, Jackson is proving themselves to be one of the most da gerous areas in the county.

Status
Not open for further replies.