Massillon Football 2020 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming that the first game is against St. Ed's, will the Massillon authorities allow Ed's to live stream the game?

They have live streamed the home games for the past couple seasons. Blacked out with in a 20 mile area . ( might be wrong on the miles )

I was told by a reliable source Hoban declined to play us.

I was told by a reliable source that Massillon declined to play Hoban. Not suprised at all that the story goes both ways. Regardless, best of luck to the Tigers this season (hoping there is one). Your team is shaping-up to be a great one!

I was told yesterday by a reliable source that Massillon declined to play Hoban week 1.
Massillon declined to play St. Edward before the virus and week 1 reopened up. There were multiple offers to play any week, at Massillon with a very good payday and they rejected. I am surprised they elected to accept Week 1. If that is the case I imagine there was a lot of money exchanged to accept that one, a whole lot. That is very surprising because I hear this will be the youngest St. Edward Team in many many years with just a handful of Sr starters. Hopefully a deal gets locked in.

Brian's post: Brian and reliable source in the same sentence does not bode well for any credibility. Move on.

Ref2010's post: Please tell me the reference or show me the link to the statement that confirms Massillon "declined to play St. Edward". Don't worry. I'll wait.

Brian's post: Brian and reliable source in the same sentence does not bode well for any credibility. Move on.

Ref2010's post: Please tell me the reference or show me the link to the statement that confirms Massillon "declined to play St. Edward". Don't worry. I'll wait.

He's the St Eds hypeman for this message board.

If I had to take a guess on who will end up being the captains this year, im prolly going with.

Woullard
Wilson-Lamp
Rankl or Kouth
Catrone?

Goes both ways. Your buddies all say we when referring to tiger football yet none of them were probably alive the last time a "championship" was won, much less ever played.
Then address it with them, Einstein.

You've got me confused with Brian1227 from Nordonia. Different guy.

That is very surprising because I hear this will be the youngest St. Edward Team in many many years with just a handful of Sr starters. Hopefully a deal gets locked in.

LOL. Sandbagging? Really? We're talking Saint Edward not the other Lakewood gimme a break. You're starting to sound like Iggy fans. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.