Massillon Football 2020 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the players mentioned in the article will have played for 4 teams in 4 years! Is that article accurate? I have heard of kids playing for three high schools, although it’s usually basketball players, where I have read about this happening, but thats insane! Wow
It is accurate and usually not a good sign but I don’t know the kid nor the details on why he’s transferred so much so I shall refrain from any speculation on the kid. He’s definitely a damn good ball player

I doubt that McK has a very good QB already
I doubt that. McK has a very good QB already.

2 sentences with the same words but 2 totally different opinions because of one lousy period or lack of

I doubt that McK has a very good QB already
I doubt that. McK has a very good QB already.

2 sentences with the same words but 2 totally different opinions because of one lousy period or lack of

Or could have been like this. I doubt that, McK has a very good QB already.

Typical McK fan, his comment went right over your head. He's actually saying that he doubts that a high profile QB would transfer there as McK already has a good QB with offers.
Fair enough. A little punctuation would’ve made that clearer. Thank you for the clarification.

That being said, saying typical McKinley fan is unnecessary. I could just as easily (and wrongfully) stereotyped Massillon regarding his post.

All in all, good luck this season to your Tigers!

Fair enough. A little punctuation would’ve made that clearer. Thank you for the clarification.

That being said, saying typical McKinley fan is unnecessary. I could just as easily (and wrongfully) stereotyped Massillon regarding his post.

All in all, good luck this season to your Tigers!

True that. Was totally messing with you as a Tigers fan to a Bulldogs fan, good luck this coming year if football actually gets to be played.:LOL:(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.