Marvin Lewis Re-Signed through 2019

Sorry you're too dumb to see the value of a one game difference in an "out-of-5" comparison. Like I said, .800 > .600. I'm shocked that this is such a struggle for you.

Actually, this past season Flacco was 2 games better, once Dalton's roster looked like Flacco's in Baltimore. 9-7 > 7-9

10-5 playoffs 25 TD pass 10 INTs > 0-4 playoffs 1 TD pass 6 INTs WITH A BETTER ROSTER

Flacco>Andrew

I'll save you the trouble...they are both mediocre QBs...at that point it really doesn't matter which one is slightly less mediocre.

Weirdo is the only one arguing. Everyone in Cincinnati knows Dalton is an average starting quarterback. He just happens to have much better numbers overall than Flacco. :shrug:

There is a positive about Dalton continuing to be qb. Experience. Maybe he will start to recognize defenses a bit better like Manning and Brady. If he can do that, then that will put him closer to playoff wins. Because he will never be an elite qb like Brady who reads and beats you with skill.

There is a positive about Dalton continuing to be qb. Experience. Maybe he will start to recognize defenses a bit better like Manning and Brady. If he can do that, then that will put him closer to playoff wins. Because he will never be an elite qb like Brady who reads and beats you with skill.

You're off the AJ McC bandwagon ?

You're off the AJ McC bandwagon ?

Aj has a higher ceiling than Dalton. Too much has been invested in Dalton to revamp now. I am curious to where Aj will go, his contract is over, Bengals have the right to match any offers he gets though. But I don't see them trying to match offers.

I'll save you the trouble...they are both mediocre QBs...at that point it really doesn't matter which one is slightly less mediocre.

Anyone who has watched the biggest games for both teams should plainly see that Flacco has had a way of somehow rising above his own regular season mean, and that Andrew will typically fall below his own regular season performances.

People who have not noted this pattern can't really be expected to be taken seriously discussing the topic, because their ignorance is evident.

Whether Andrew is a choke or just a victim of bad luck is debatable, but the results of the two men's big games are not :shrug:

Anyone who has watched the biggest games for both teams should plainly see that Flacco has had a way of somehow rising above his own regular season mean, and that Andrew will typically fall below his own regular season performances.
No one is arguing that either. Just that Flacco has sucked outside the one postseason run where they won the Super Bowl.
People who have not noted this pattern can't really be expected to be taken seriously discussing the topic, because their ignorance is evident.
No one has said otherwise.
Whether Andrew is a choke or just a victim of bad luck is debatable, but the results of the two men's big games are not :shrug:
The argument wasn't who plays better in big games, it's who's a better QB. Since the two have been in the league, Dalton has been the better QB. That's the argument. You keep changing the terms of said argument to show otherwise, probably just to get a rise out of Bengal fans.

Keep in mind earlier he was pimping Colt McCoy. That shows what his intentions are. Doing an ok job trolling.

To put the Browns into perspective, the guy who would have "made a difference" in the Browns season can't get on the field because he can't beat out the guy whose "average-ness" we've been debating.

Hard to believe.

Great news!

It plain stupidity.

Stunning, even for the Bengals.

Serves the fans right for defending him for so long. The guy didn't win a playoff game for 13 seasons and well over half the fanbase was apoplectic at the suggestion of firing him.

The one coach everyone was sure was fired 2 weeks ago is still standing and 6 others are gone. I don't know why he would want this. I can't imagine any Bengal fans are happy. As a Steeler fan I'm ok with it.

He's back
He's cheap
Does mike Browns bidding
Will Win 2 games to go 7-9 when it doesn't matter
Will get out coached in the second half of every close game
Will draft poorly for the future
Will fail to win a playoff game
Yep. That's our Marvin
Glad I gave up season tickets years ago. Have not missed a thing!

:laugh:

You guys have to be getting excited about next season, with the draft approaching and all that. Any big FA signings for Marv ?