Mariemont vs. Shawnee

I've seen Mariemont and have not seen Shawnee, but from what I've read, I think Shawnee should win easily. Shawnee is athletic and has played, and beaten, bigger schools all year. Mariemont still hasn't even beaten a team with a winning record. They lost to Deer Park and barely beat a bad Reading team twice by a combined 9 points. Even a very average Madeira team blew out Deer Park and Reading. On paper this looks like a mismatch - but I guess that's why they play the game.

I am going with Mariemont in an upset. Two of Mariemont’s losses were to Wyoming and Indian Hill, which are not bad losses. The Deer Park loss is a head scratcher. The biggest thing they have going for them is getting some guys healthy who were playing banged up, including Green, who is very good. I am predicting 31-28

I am going with Mariemont in an upset. Two of Mariemont’s losses were to Wyoming and Indian Hill, which are not bad losses. The Deer Park loss is a head scratcher. The biggest thing they have going for them is getting some guys healthy who were playing banged up, including Green, who is very good. I am predicting 31-28
I'm going with Shawnee 41-14