Map of team support by county

OhioBobcatFan06

I've always enjoyed looking at these types of maps.

Ohio's one of the most interesting states in split allegiances. Burrow will flip SEO to the Bengals by himself . Might even be able to win support of a lot of West Virginia counties away from the Steelers.

I've always enjoyed looking at these types of maps.

Ohio's one of the most interesting states in split allegiances. Burrow will flip SEO to the Bengals by himself . Might even be able to win support of a lot of West Virginia counties away from the Steelers.
Um, doubt it will flip many away from the Steelers. Some locals may take an interest in JB and hope he does well, but I dont feel Pittsburgh is very vulnerable to losing fandom.

Um, doubt it will flip many away from the Steelers. Some locals may take an interest in JB and hope he does well, but I dont feel Pittsburgh is very vulnerable to losing fandom.
Never said anything about gaining interest in PA. Western WV? Absolutely. Did you see LSU support Burrow inspired in SWO? His Heisman speech only inspired further support in Appalachia

Never said anything about gaining interest in PA. Western WV? Absolutely. Did you see LSU support Burrow inspired in SWO? His Heisman speech only inspired further support in Appalachia
Thavoice never mentioned PA. Just said the Steeler fanbase wont be swayed by Joe. I just did a Google search to see who grew up in W Virginia that were in the NFL and only Randy Moss moves the needle. Were there many Viking fans in West Virginia during Moss's run? If a guy who had a 30 for 30 didn't convert west Virginia into Vikings territory I dont see how an out of state player who happens to share some socioeconomic appalachian roots will turn Steeler fans into division rival Bengal fans

Thavoice never mentioned PA. Just said the Steeler fanbase wont be swayed by Joe. I just did a Google search to see who grew up in W Virginia that were in the NFL and only Randy Moss moves the needle. Were there many Viking fans in West Virginia during Moss's run? If a guy who had a 30 for 30 didn't convert west Virginia into Vikings territory I dont see how an out of state player who happens to share some socioeconomic appalachian roots will turn Steeler fans into division rival Bengal fans
Agree, and it’s not like he shares their roots anyway. His dad was there as a football coach at OU. It’s not like he came from generations of coal miners or opioid addicts.

I don't know their methods but if every person was surveyed I'd be really surprised if the Lions got more surport than Pittsburgh in Lucas County.

Last edited: