MAC

Case in point in the one regional tournament game our 6'11" guy never got a shot off.....
Should have been at least one play installed to get him the ball on at least an in bounds play?
By the way he went on to start at Toledo and played a few years overseas so he had talent.
With that 6'11" player, ML also had a 6'7" player who was a Div 3 All American at Ohio Northern.

Standings as of 2/2/2024

#1 Delphos St. John's / Coldwater 6-0
#3 St. Henry 6-1
#4 Minster / Marion Local 3-3
#6 Parkway 2-3
#7 Versailles / New Bremen 2-4
#9 Ft. Recovery / New Knoxville 0-6

DSJ vs. St. Henry @ Delphos on 2/9
DSJ vs. Coldwater @ Coldwater on 2/16

Standings as of 2/2/2024

#1 Delphos St. John's / Coldwater 6-0
#3 St. Henry 6-1
#4 Minster / Marion Local 3-3
#6 Parkway 2-3
#7 Versailles / New Bremen 2-4
#9 Ft. Recovery / New Knoxville 0-6

DSJ vs. St. Henry @ Delphos on 2/9
DSJ vs. Coldwater @ Coldwater on 2/16
the Elwer boy put 40 on Minster last night.. such a impressive player, reminds me of Jay Burson back in the day... works so hard out on floor.... if you haven't had a chance to watch the young man, it's worth the price of a ticket...

the Elwer boy put 40 on Minster last night.. such a impressive player, reminds me of Jay Burson back in the day... works so hard out on floor.... if you haven't had a chance to watch the young man, it's worth the price of a ticket...
Yeah, he's a really special player. Cant wait to see how much he improves the next 2 years as well. As I stated earlier in this thread, he has potential to be the best player to ever come out of DSJ

Yeah, he's a really special player. Cant wait to see how much he improves the next 2 years as well. As I stated earlier in this thread, he has potential to be the best player to ever come out of DSJ
Didn't see his brothers name in box score. Did he not play last night?

he probably is there already, who else would you put up in that list?

he probably is there already, who else would you put up in that list?
Gene Klaus, Al Kortokrax, Jim and Jerry Carder, Jack Kill….hard to really single out a player as the best when coaching styles are different and supporting casts help players out…..points aren’t everything, but Cam certainly does it all and deserves all the accolades he receives!!!!!

Sources tell me Cam Elwer had hit 39 free throws in a row after Friday's game at Minster. I think he was 8/8 today vs. Lincolnview.

MAC scores 2/3:
St, Henry 80 Celina 56
Coldwater 63 USV 40
DSJ 65 Lincolnview 35
Marion local 42 Fort Loramie36
Minster 49 Jackson Center 45
Spencerville 61 New Knoxville 35
Parkway 45 South Adams 34
Dayton Ponitz 53 Versailles 50

DSJ has a big weekend next week - vs. St Henry on Friday and then vs. Dayton Dunbar (D2) on Saturday at the OG Classic

DSJ - SH game, Elwer will have to get his pts. in transition, as I expect SH to play a box and 1 in half-court defense.
That, or a modified triangle and two we played against Justin Ahrens a few years ago that for all intents and purposes shut him down that night. But either way you can't let Elwer go off for 30+, you need to have the rest of the team beat you.

I don't think this Dunbar team at 12-8, will be no test for St John's,there not the same Dunbar team when Polen coach them

Excited to broadcast all 4 games on WZOQ Radio

Dunbar has Eric Brewer Jr who has 4 30+ point games this year.

Shelby and Findlay should be a fun one too........but OG/Troy Christian around 6:45 will be solid.

HUGE weekend for DSJ with St Henry and Dunbar in a span of 17 hours.