MAC, SCAL, WOAC 24-25 predictions

SWhoopfanatic

Here are my early predictions for who will be at the top in the MAC, SCAL, and WOAC.

MAC
1. St. Henry (The going to be Junior Class is LOADED with talent and is only going to get better)
2. Versailles (Katey Litten is my early prediction for MAC Player of the Year. First team last year, and with Dirksen graduating, I see her getting almost double the shot attempts she got last year.)
3. Marion Local (Unrast is the returning Player of the Year and she will lead Marion to a good season)
4. Minster (the past year they could play with anyone. They are returning Inskeep and Hemmelgarn from All-MAC teams, and the Schmiesing girl will get better and see good playing time for them.

SCAL
1. Fort Loramie (Self explanatory)
2. Russia (Lose Roni Poling, but return almost everything else. their 2 freshman from last year will be a problem going forward for other teams. Bashore will do a great job with the team getting the ready for the year.
3.Jackson Center (The Riechert girl was a huge part of the success they had last year and her coming back is big for the team.

WOAC
1. Arcanum (Gibbon and Long are coming back from 1st team, but the biggest return in my eyes is Anderson. If Anderson and clean up the turnovers she will be one of the best players in the league. She sees the floor insanely well and is the best passer in my opinion in the conference. Matty Noe is also a name to watch)
2. Mississinawa Valley (They lose their 4 and 5 from this past season, so an even bigger weight will be put on Woodbury's shoulders. Everything is ran through her and if teams can focus on her more now they may struggle. Their success will rely big on the supporting cast there.)
3. Tri-Village (They will have a bunch of quick guards and need to get up and down the floor. Hager is the biggest issue for opposing teams in the confrence. It is almost impossible to guard her. I've heard rumors some kids on the team may be wanting out of TV, so we will see who is on the team next year.
4. Ansonia (A lot of teams in the conference are losing a lot, and they were Sophomore heavy this past year, with their best player, Reichert, being a freshman. They also have another good young group coming up that will be freshman that may see some girls getting playing time.)