MAC Championship: Toledo Rockets vs Ohio Bobcats

Who will be the MAC CHAMPION?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

oxat622

If Kurtis Rourke could go, I'd say Ohio is clearly the better team and this was the Bobcats' game to lose. But with preseason third stringer CJ Harris at the command, there's more doubt. Still, he got a lot of jitters out of his system and the offense moved despite him missing on some open receivers last night. What he might lack in throwing ability he makes up for in being a clearly better runner than Kurtis. I still like Ohio in this one.

nutsnbolts

If Kurtis Rourke could go, I'd say Ohio is clearly the better team and this was the Bobcats' game to lose. But with preseason third stringer CJ Harris at the command, there's more doubt. Still, he got a lot of jitters out of his system and the offense moved despite him missing on some open receivers last night. What he might lack in throwing ability he makes up for in being a clearly better runner than Kurtis. I still like Ohio in this one.
Can Toledo bring more energy than they did against BG?
Will Finn be able to play? If Finn can play, and play like he did against Ohio State, I like Toledo’s chances.
But how do you bet against someone with the initials CJ? lol

nutsnbolts

After watching Toledo against BG and so far today against Western? Ohio is going to roll them big time. Toledo stinks in these two games.

scbuckeye99

I told my fellow Bancroft alumni that after they clinched the title game appearance expect to see uninspired play the last two games and today showed it. UT just did not look like they wanted to be there against Western today. Just a horrible game to watch.

OU by a lot. Toledo will lose their bowl and finish 7-7 (which is impressive mathematically in college football).

irish_buffalo

I told my fellow Bancroft alumni that after they clinched the title game appearance expect to see uninspired play the last two games and today showed it. UT just did not look like they wanted to be there against Western today. Just a horrible game to watch.

OU by a lot. Toledo will lose their bowl and finish 7-7 (which is impressive mathematically in college football).
And Stony Brook and UMass are AWFUL.

OhioBobcatFan06

Ohio has been on fire of late. This defense gets better and better each week. They will win it for Ohio. Too bad Rourke can't go. Harris looked great tuesday

eastisbest

Ohio has been on fire of late. This defense gets better and better each week. They will win it for Ohio. Too bad Rourke can't go. Harris looked great tuesday
Toledo's head coach will win it for Ohio. Ohio can not even put their defense on the field and our coach will find a way.

He's not popular right now. :D He's paid WAY too much and has like a 3-11 record against MAC teams that have winning records. Think about that. MAC teams with winning records. Hoping the Seniors get a solid win before their 30th birthday. Other than that, there's not going to be much interest in the game from Toledo fa ns I think. Not if they have to pay to get in and there's no free booze.

scbuckeye99

Toledo's head coach will win it for Ohio. Ohio can not even put their defense on the field and our coach will find a way.

He's not popular right now. :D He's paid WAY too much and has like a 3-11 record against MAC teams that have winning records. Think about that. MAC teams with winning records. Hoping the Seniors get a solid win before their 30th birthday. Other than that, there's not going to be much interest in the game from Toledo fa ns I think. Not if they have to pay to get in and there's no free booze.
It doesn't help that College Football Reference has UT's schedule ranked 127th out of 131. Sagarin has our schedule 128 out of 261 D1 schools (some FCS schools play a tougher schedule than we do). Either way having one of the easiest schedules in the country and still only going 7-5 is well not good.

FACTS!!!!! (in regards to the bolded portion at the end there)