Lima Senior to announce new HFC

I guess Lima not so dumb. ;) Got the outside coach an inside connection and mentor. Lima going to be back to being a state contender.

Well a head coach is only as good as the strength of his coaching staff. Props to Toby for wanting to stick around after basically getting the shaft. Hopefully this makes Lima more competitive.

If indeed true, just the HC in the waiting.........
Not saying you are wrong, Why would they want him as coach in waiting when they didnt want him as the HC in the first place?

Are we sure he's not at Lima Shawnee or LCC or some other Lima school?

Not saying you are wrong, Why would they want him as coach in waiting when they didnt want him as the HC in the first place?

Are we sure he's not at Lima Shawnee or LCC or some other Lima school?
I have not heard from my Lima source yet, maybe she is quarantined so I dont know the validity of the claim.

In terms as to why they pulled the rug from under him as the HC, well that has already been discussed the reason why. If the BOE was against him because of the reason people were stating (his 'issue' in belle) then one would believe they would not want him on the staff at all.

I think it just goes to show that the reason why they didnt end up hiring him (after the AD/SUPER et al offered him the job) was because of the reaons I already reported on.

For shame....

I have not heard from my Lima source yet, maybe she is quarantined so I dont know the validity of the claim.

In terms as to why they pulled the rug from under him as the HC, well that has already been discussed the reason why. If the BOE was against him because of the reason people were stating (his 'issue' in belle) then one would believe they would not want him on the staff at all.

I think it just goes to show that the reason why they didnt end up hiring him (after the AD/SUPER et al offered him the job) was because of the reaons I already reported on.

For shame....
I agree. I don't think it had anything to do with the drinking thing, but the other "reason". But then why make him the HC in waiting, since he cant change that other "reason"?

I agree. I don't think it had anything to do with the drinking thing, but the other "reason". But then why make him the HC in waiting, since he cant change that other "reason"?
The HC in the making was tongue-in-cheek. Sort of like when a professional team hires an inexperienced HC/manager, then an asst who has been a HC a number of times before whom the team can plug in as the new HC if the inexperienced one fails!

It really does not make sense. Dont hire a guy because of that "issue" from Belle as a HC, but put him in as an asst where he has even MORE direct contact and influence over the kids!

Attachments

• 4F29184C-05B1-440C-B89A-7DF0B105340C.jpeg
    4F29184C-05B1-440C-B89A-7DF0B105340C.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 72
Interesting.
That seems pretty solid evidence right there.

My source said it was at a different Lima school with the same initials but she has not spoken to him so could not confirm.

Last edited:
Have never seen a coaching staff structured that way with the coordinators. Right up there with schools I have seen with "Co-Head Coaches".

I believe "DC" stands for "defensive coaches" for the purpose of this. Same as "OC" standing for "offensive coaches." All three are listed and then re-listed as position coaches. I would bet the first name is the DC and OC (West and Reed?). Just guessing.

I believe "DC" stands for "defensive coaches" for the purpose of this. Same as "OC" standing for "offensive coaches." All three are listed and then re-listed as position coaches. I would bet the first name is the DC and OC (West and Reed?). Just guessing.
Wasn’t Reed on the Bellfountaine staff with Smith?