LeBron James political opinions

Many of them have spoken out. But don't tell me about hurting female rights when your party is the one condoning this garbage. That is a war on women.

Nice try on the mansplaining angle too. I'm the one defending women's rights here. The democrats are the ones taking those away by letting men compete in those sports
it has NEVER been about women for the Democrats...... NEVER!!! the #metoo movement was just a distraction for the Democrats to say orange man bad...... AS slugger Harry Reid once said....after spreading false info about rino Romney...." it worked didn't it"

I’m so chill bro I’m on ice?. That’s what we’re here for, is it not? To debate topics, talk about current events/culture? LeBron is a monumental pop culture icon, one of the biggest ever. Now it’s “kids don’t really listen to him man.” Some adults do bro.

Can you answer what two sides, the “they” and “us” he speaks of, he is pitting against one another?
Basing that off of my experiences with kids and how they seem to think. If any adult is forming their opinion based on what an athlete says, that adult probably isn't the most educated person to begin with.

How the hell should I know? Someone would have to ask him that as a follow up.

Many of them have spoken out. But don't tell me about hurting female rights when your party is the one condoning this garbage. That is a war on women.

Nice try on the mansplaining angle too. I'm the one defending women's rights here. The democrats are the ones taking those away by letting men compete in those sports

I'm not saying it isn't a fair debate I'm saying maybe speak less and listen more. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...hts-as-other-women-reuters-poll-idUSKCN1M800H

There is no evidence of inherent advantage after all the pre-surgery hormonal treatment and post-surgery. Just isn't, sorry. No more than tall, short, big, small, strong, agile, among women is an advantage. Though I understand in some sports, it is necessary to require weight or age classes to level competition. I realize all of this is excruciatingly painful for conservatives to wrap their heads around, and yes, probably a net loser for dems politically, but, so was every single social advancement involving minority classes throughout our history. Is what it is.

I'm not saying it isn't a fair debate I'm saying maybe speak less and listen more. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...hts-as-other-women-reuters-poll-idUSKCN1M800H

There is no evidence of inherent advantage after all the pre-surgery hormonal treatment and post-surgery. Just isn't, sorry. No more than tall, short, big, small, strong, agile, among women is an advantage. Though I understand in some sports, it is necessary to require weight or age classes to level competition. I realize all of this is excruciatingly painful for conservatives to wrap their heads around, and yes, probably a net loser for dems politically, but, so was every single social advancement involving minority classes throughout our history. Is what it is.
Oh bullcrap. There are biological males competing against women in sports without any hormone surgery. Get off your high horse here. This is bad for women's sports. There are definite advantages. Some records are getting blown up by this in women's sports.

And yeah I'm completely shocked that most women in New York City and London would have very liberal views on this. Right ....?

Basing that off of my experiences with kids and how they seem to think. If any adult is forming their opinion based on what an athlete says, that adult probably isn't the most educated person to begin with.

How the hell should I know? Someone would have to ask him that as a follow up.
I talk with a colleague of mine all the time about this. They can be “un-educated” all they want, they still get a vote. Dismissing as that makes no difference.

55FCEF4F-575B-40A1-B729-06C98BC5875F.jpeg

Oh bullcrap. There are biological males competing against women in sports without any hormone surgery. Get off your high horse here. This is bad for women's sports. There are definite advantages. Some records are getting blown up by this in women's sports.

And yeah I'm completely shocked that most women in New York City and London would have very liberal views on this. Right ....?

Do you watch or compete in women's sports do ya? Who knows maybe it becomes more exciting, and raises the competition. Or has minimal if any impact whatsoever.

Just out of curiosity should transgender athletes be allowed to compete in their biological birth gender? Or do you prefer banning from sports altogether?

Do you watch or compete in women's sports do ya? Who knows maybe it becomes more exciting, and raises the competition. Or has minimal if any impact whatsoever.

Just out of curiosity should transgender athletes be allowed to compete in their biological birth gender? Or do you prefer banning from sports altogether?
Of course they should be able to play in sports with the gender they were born as. That's logical.

All your post above reaffirmed is you can give a damn about women's rights. Which is why you and other democrats shouldn't bring that up. Biological males are competing in women's sports without hormone treatment. That's why your above posts are just bs. Then you try to give a poll from very liberal cities as support. What a joke

What!? Yeah, I’m positive that allowing biological males will raise the competition in women’s sports. That’s the argument doofus.

Fair debate. Let them (female athletes) speak, by all means. Not sure how much you need to mansplain it for them.
I love this comment because it provides an excellent teaching moment.

I am probably speaking for every conservative man, but I will personalize it to just me. I have an 81-year-old mother that I care for, a wife, a daughter, a granddaughter, a mother-in-law, two sisters, and numerous nieces. So, you see, I'm invested in women. I came from one and care for all of them in one way or another and to varying degrees - and they care for me. So, I have an interest here. It doesn't mean that I have to speak for them. It does mean that I have standing to express my opinion.

"Mansplaining" was invented to swat away that clear investment and interest. I'm not easily swatted away. In addition, my views of things that affect women are supported by the women I have an investment and interest in.

And here is the teaching moment - I would point out that leftist progressivism doesn't give a hoot about my girls and my women. They only care about women who support their sick agenda - which is to blur the distinctions between men and women, deny them, and break apart the natural roles, connections, and dependence men and women have with each other. It is an essential part of disintegrating society to replace it with a neo-Marxist utopia. That right there is where a concept like mansplaining comes from and why it is used.

I feel this woman wave calling me. I just reviewed some info. Damn, I would be a super elite woman.

I talk with a colleague of mine all the time about this. They can be “un-educated” all they want, they still get a vote. Dismissing as that makes no difference.
I'm not dismissing that, but I do think that the kind of people influenced that much by celebrities are few and far between. Most young people I know utilize the resources available to them to do their own research to make their own decisions.

I feel this woman wave calling me. I just reviewed some info. Damn, I would be a super elite woman.
Doesn’t look like a reputable source to me?

I'm not dismissing that, but I do think that the kind of people influenced that much by celebrities are few and far between. Most young people I know utilize the resources available to them to do their own research to make their own decisions.

We live in two entirely different worlds. Not sure how “young” you’re talking, you seem to be giving an entire age group a lot of credit. I saw many “young” people destroying cities all summer long. They must be doing great research.

Playing basketball - even at the highest level - does not make one an expert of race relations. Especially when he is profiting from slave labor. Hope this helps.

Was the math used to create this chart, racist? I need to know if I can trust these numbers...

We live in two entirely different worlds. Not sure how “young” you’re talking, you seem to be giving an entire age group a lot of credit. I saw many “young” people destroying cities all summer long. They must be doing great research.
You really don't think younger people are more inclined to get informed these days? The generations growing up knowing how to use the internet/technology and all of its resources? This doesn't mean I think they're smarter or know how to differentiate between facts and crap, but they're more inclined to get informed. And the people you're referencing are still a minority of the larger age group of, let's say, 15-24 year olds, which is about 42,690,000 people. Seems to me that the majority aren't out there causing damage and/or riots.

You really don't think younger people are more inclined to get informed these days? The generations growing up knowing how to use the internet/technology and all of its resources? This doesn't mean I think they're smarter or know how to differentiate between facts and crap, but they're more inclined to get informed. And the people you're referencing are still a minority of the larger age group of, let's say, 15-24 year olds, which is about 42,690,000 people. Seems to me that the majority aren't out there causing damage and/or riots.
Not really, just because “information” is more accessible, does not mean that is what it’s being used for. Plus, law of diminishing returns would play here. Too many sources of differing opinions on let’s say, transgenderism ends up in quite a mess (see current culture).

Or do you believe, as the good assistant health secretary, that children, let me repeat that, children are able to make up their own mind about reversing their sex organs?

Lebron profits from Nike slave labor. Period. He has no cred as a SJW while lining his pockets on the backs of the Xinjiang people. Hey Lebron - Just Don't Do It.

https://deadspin.com/nike-would-very-much-like-to-keep-its-slave-labor-than-1845777337

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/29/business/economy/nike-coca-cola-xinjiang-forced-labor-bill.html

get out of here with this. Get on Nike for that. Blacks have many problems in our so called country! Could care less about the Xingjan
If black people don't have liberal views , they are called Uncle Tom , self loathing , token etc. Liberals do really think they all think the same.

Liberals do this with hispanic people too. Often calling the lighter ones oh just a "white hispanic " as if they don't count the same if they have conservative views

no you are wrong. Never called someone like Condi Rice or Colin Powell “Uncle Tom’s! There are plenty of sensible black republicans. The problem is the many that turn their back on the black community. Like they aren’t black at all! People like Clarence Thomas etc.
Never heard of calling people white hispanics. Trump had Hispanic supporters most of his policies hurt Hispanics, figure that

get out of here with this. Get on Nike for that. Blacks have many problems in our so called country! Could care less about the Xingjan

no you are wrong. Never called someone like Condi Rice or Colin Powell “Uncle Tom’s! There are plenty of sensible black republicans. The problem is the many that turn their back on the black community. Like they aren’t black at all! People like Clarence Thomas etc.
Never heard of calling people white hispanics. Trump had Hispanic supporters most of his policies hurt Hispanics, figure that
It’s a country bro, recognized worldwide. Hope this helps, commie.

Disagree. Kids in the past had newspapers and television that was more focused and neutral than the off the chart craziness of social media now. Kids today are far less informed because the medium that they receive their information through is tainted.

Kids in the past would have understood why the government couldn't just give away money constantly to buy votes. Nowadays, it is expected. The difference between kids today versus in the past is that today, kids know a little about alot of things. In the past, they knew alot about few things.

Knowing that a police officer a thousand miles away shot one suspect is reason to burn down cities across the country. Knowing very little about alot is not always a good thing.

Well you are pretty ignorant so I'm not surprised you havent heard these things. They have been said plenty. Funny you bring up clarence thomas. Maybe do some research and see how he was treated by democrats before and after getting on the supreme court. Lots of racism from liberals and their media. That should make you drool with how much you like to talk about racism

Last edited:
Disagree. Kids in the past had newspapers and television that was more focused and neutral than the off the chart craziness of social media now. Kids today are far less informed because the medium that they receive their information through is tainted.

Kids in the past would have understood why the government couldn't just give away money constantly to buy votes. Nowadays, it is expected. The difference between kids today versus in the past is that today, kids know a little about alot of things. In the past, they knew alot about few things.

Knowing that a police officer a thousand miles away shot one suspect is reason to burn down cities across the country. Knowing very little about alot is not always a good thing.
Maybe. But do you think kids were taking the time to read newspaper articles? Even those mediums were more than likely leaving out or adding details that convoluted or shaped the stories in ways that the editors wanted them to be told. Before we had a computer or at least one without dial-up, the only parts of the newspapers I was interested in were the sports section and the Sunday comics. The rest was all "adult" drivel to me and the news was boring. Nowadays, if something piques a kid's interest that he hears in passing or is touched on in school, he can take his phone out and learn more about it just like that. There's the ability to be instantly gratified about more important topics rather than sitting through an entire news segment. If we're talking strictly social media, then yeah, it's obviously not a great source at all. I was thinking more along the lines of just Googling whatever it is you wanna learn about. I do this almost everyday; I'm not a kid, of course, but you get the picture. You should get more credible results that way. But it'd be up to the reader to try and look for those more credible sources, and we can't rely on anyone of any age to always do that.

You rarely see so many ignorant statements in a short post.
Nike is the manufacturer. Lebron is the face of that manufacturer. Lebron wants to be seen as a voice against racism and oppression. While decrying America's racism, he lines his pockets on the backs of an oppressed people. That makes him a huge hypocrite and huckster.
P.S. saying you could care less about an entire people group is racist.
P.S.S. - the saying is "you couldn't care less" but you've already shown intellect is not part of your repertoire.

I love this comment because it provides an excellent teaching moment.

I am probably speaking for every conservative man, but I will personalize it to just me. I have an 81-year-old mother that I care for, a wife, a daughter, a granddaughter, a mother-in-law, two sisters, and numerous nieces. So, you see, I'm invested in women. I came from one and care for all of them in one way or another and to varying degrees - and they care for me. So, I have an interest here. It doesn't mean that I have to speak for them. It does mean that I have standing to express my opinion.

"Mansplaining" was invented to swat away that clear investment and interest. I'm not easily swatted away. In addition, my views of things that affect women are supported by the women I have an investment and interest in.

And here is the teaching moment - I would point out that leftist progressivism doesn't give a hoot about my girls and my women. They only care about women who support their sick agenda - which is to blur the distinctions between men and women, deny them, and break apart the natural roles, connections, and dependence men and women have with each other. It is an essential part of disintegrating society to replace it with a neo-Marxist utopia. That right there is where a concept like mansplaining comes from and why it is used.
What are the natural roles of men and woman since you are teaching us right now?

You rarely see so many ignorant statements in a short post.
Nike is the manufacturer. Lebron is the face of that manufacturer. Lebron wants to be seen as a voice against racism and oppression. While decrying America's racism, he lines his pockets on the backs of an oppressed people. That makes him a huge hypocrite and huckster.
P.S. saying you could care less about an entire people group is racist.
P.S.S. - the saying is "you couldn't care less" but you've already shown intellect is not part of your repertoire.
Lebron is not the face of Nike. He is not the most famous athlete on their roster. Likely not even in the top two.