Last week for CUSTOM team shoes

subes.shoes

This is Ed Suber, owner of Subes Shoes. Subes Shoes is offering high school and middle school wrestling programs an opportunity to order custom team wrestling shoes for a great rate. We allow you to choose any colorway of your choice, along with a custom logo that you would like to apply on the shoes. Coaches, if this new opportunity interests you, please send me an email at sales@subesshoes.com or give me a call/text at (234) 788-1953. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have and get started on this process.

Custom orders will take up to 6 weeks to arrive, so I highly recommend ordering your team shoes by 9/23-9/25 to have your shoes ready by the start of the season. If you are unsure if your team will be able to participate due to financial reason, please let me know and I will do my best to work with your situation so you do not have to miss this new and amazing opportunity. Again, coaches if you have any questions please do not hesitate to email or call/text me. I have attached some mock up and final product photos for you to see what could be your team shoe!

IMG_0100.jpg
Tallmadge1.png
Sample1.png

IMG_0301.jpg
IMG_0101.JPG