Lasalle @ Ironman

The only football players missing are there 220/285. The others are full time wrestlers. Look for things to get better for lasalle in the coming weeks. They certainly have a ton of talent in the room.

How can kids transfer after the season starts ? Where would they go. and which kids. Seems like something is being blown out of proportion.

How can kids transfer after the season starts ? Where would they go. and which kids. Seems like something is being blown out of proportion.
Being a private school, I assume they can go back to their school district they live in without having to sit out, but I'm no expert on the facts, only stating what I've heard before about transfers. If they go somewhere other than their home district, without moving, I assume they would have to sit out the second half of the season.

Kids can Transfer at anytime. They may not be eligible for whatever sport they play through that entire season (may have to sit last half out) but they can certainly Transfer anytime they wish. Blown out of proportion? A supposed power program backing out of a Meet and not sending a good number of wrestlers to another Meet, speaks for itself! Kids and Coaches resigning and switching schools speaks for itself! LaSalle Wrestling has some real issues,obviously! Hope Coach Root is figuring out those issues and taking calls from Yappsters!