Lancer football call to arms....Beat the piss out of Elder!

Peterson

Lancer football:
On the eve of the biggest game in school history, congratulations on a great season. I have but one thing to say to you:

Go out and take it and beat the piss out of Elder!!!!!
:soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

Last edited:

Lancer football:
On the eve of the biggest game in school history, congratulations on a great season. I have but one thing to say to you:

Go out and take it and beat the piss out of Elder!!!!!
:soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

How'd that work out for ya? :D

I just want to say if they continue to play like they have the past two weeks La Salle is going to get dominated in the playoffs...

Kummer looked like the kummer of last year missing some wide open recievers. hesitating on an out route that resulted in a pick 6. two fumbles? He has to hold on to the ball!

Coleman dropped a few passes some were tough catches but some should have been caught. made a huge catch for a TD. Woeste started off hot then injured his shoulder.

Our defense had gaping holes all night. when Gramke got out of the pocket somebody was ALWAYS wide open.

One thing I didnt understand was the i formation. La Salle up 14 to 0 and we start running an i formation? When have we ever ran an i formation?! We are not a power football team! Keep airing it out! At the Pit you have to take the crowd out early and keep them out of it.

lasallecrazy, I understand your frustration but don't break your leg jumping off of the bandwagon.

And this is what happens: teams have more film as the season goes on and find tendencies and weaknesses. Plus the opponents in weeks 7-10 are "a little" (just a tensie bit) better than the opponents in weeks 1-6... just sayin.

lasallecrazy, I understand your frustration but don't break your leg jumping off of the bandwagon.

And this is what happens: teams have more film as the season goes on and find tendencies and weaknesses. Plus the opponents in weeks 7-10 are "a little" (just a tensie bit) better than the opponents in weeks 1-6... just sayin.

I am definitely not jumping off the bandwagon! Last nights game was just frustrating...even if they would have won in OT they didnt deserve it.

I am looking for a new energy on defense and crisp play on offense next week! I am hoping it is a special night for all La Salle fans next saturday

Does Kummerized mean being the recipient of pick-sixes and fumbles?

Apparently in the second half, it did. Congrats to Elder for doing what it needed to do. They continuously started with the ball in excellent field position.

La Salle needs to correct a couple things obviously. One, don't let off the throttle to allow another team get back in the game. Two, protect the ball, you can't keep winning by losing the turnover battle.