La Salle 42 Oak Hills 21

this game glows bright red the lack of the defense's ability to stop the run, esp outside, but also numerous times on the inside handoffs. Granted the OH line was big, but the challenge of the rest of the schedule and the HUGE lines seemingly everybody else has (at least GCL) may make this season a real doozy...Also, drop back passing seemed to be ok, but his sight lines can't be that good since most of the passes were high. Needs to do a few more lobs...great height adv on most coverages they will see.. I think each game will be a struggle. QB did have some good runs, as did 27

this game glows bright red the lack of the defense's ability to stop the run, esp outside, but also numerous times on the inside handoffs. Granted the OH line was big, but the challenge of the rest of the schedule and the HUGE lines seemingly everybody else has (at least GCL) may make this season a real doozy...Also, drop back passing seemed to be ok, but his sight lines can't be that good since most of the passes were high. Needs to do a few more lobs...great height adv on most coverages they will see.. I think each game will be a struggle. QB did have some good runs, as did 27

Three DI college players on that OH line and all five from last year (when they set 17 school rushing records) back.

so you are suggesting thast because of that (D-1 lineman), they should have that many yards running? Be that the casee, then I must wonder why OH coach didn't take more of an advanatge and " run like the wind, bullseye" like the Middies did over at Wayne...400+ yards and only 4 pass attempts...? Also, at least from this spot, OH looked tired at the end....maybe poor conditioning?? Any event, it was a W...big test this week with CC...ave 45 ppg so far this year............BTW Elder did quite a job at stopping Cnterville's run game, the same run game La Salle couldn't handle in the scrimmage---yes, I know Joey wasn't in there....but both teams seemed to take adv of the outside game.......

GO LANCERS

I'm saying I can understand a lot of rushing yards in the game. I didn't see the game, so I have no idea whether OH ran the ball as much as they should have.

Going to be roasted in the GCL this year. Grippa and Co. still intact, still calling lame @$$ swing passes for -4 yards. Probably a 5-5 or 6-4 season. Oak Hills not as good as advertised- hear the same junk every year.