La Salle 2023

WW having a significant problem with their team at this time and it’s not the same one that we saw last year really have a good chance of beating any of those three teams
The problem is the offense, or specifically the O line. The defense has been very good. The WW has given up a number of fumble recoveries and pick 6’s.

I think the oline the biggest problem. You can watch Friday game on youtube ICRC- TV Winton Woods vs Lebanon Football 10/20/23

So La Salle has made its own bed by finishing 4-6, leaving attainable wins on the table against Northmont, Moeller, X, DCC and Elder.

Now they get one of the three toughest teams in Region 8. To win, they’re going to need to have a great offensive game plan and I think it needs to be far more aggressive than they’ve shown all year. Apparently, the WW offense is bad so hopefully the defense plays well despite all the injuries and gives them a shot to move on.

So La Salle has made its own bed by finishing 4-6, leaving attainable wins on the table against Northmont, Moeller, X, DCC and Elder.

Now they get one of the three toughest teams in Region 8. To win, they’re going to need to have a great offensive game plan and I think it needs to be far more aggressive than they’ve shown all year. Apparently, the WW offense is bad so hopefully the defense plays well despite all the injuries and gives them a shot to move on.
The young QB throws a great deep ball,and 2 studs to go get them. It’s tough to stop for 4 quarters

I would put a couple other teams ahead of WW at this point. WW has a great D but when you struggle to score or move the ball by week 10 week 11 is not going to see much improvement.

I would put a couple other teams ahead of WW at this point. WW has a great D but when you struggle to score or move the ball by week 10 week 11 is not going to see much improvement.
Not in DII, R8, IMO. Maaaaaaaybe Withrow. Certainly Anderson.

WW having to play LaSalle in wek 11 makes the other teams happy...
LaSalle is a lot better than their record would indicate. They may shutout WW but I will say 17-6 LaSalle. Anderson is my pick to take R8
Yes, Anderson is my pick too. Kings had its year and now Anderson. I’m hoping we get back to some La Salle dominance next year for a few years.

And yes, La Salle is better than its record. BUT they seem to lack the killer instinct so many past teams had.

IMHO DC PLAY CALLING a lot to do with those losses that should’ve been wins

Oh, well on to week 11 and we’ll see what transpires

IMHO DC PLAY CALLING a lot to do with those losses that should’ve been wins

Oh, well on to week 11 and we’ll see what transpires
You seem like a hurt lover :LOL:. 4 weeks ago it was the OC now it's the DC. I just watched a 0-10 year and will take your DC especially if the rumors are true you lost 5 starters since week 1. I watched a team quit the final 5 weeks, watching pieces on Youtube, I saw you guys still fighting. Is there any truth to the fact you have 12 full time or rotation players on both sides of the ball out for the season since week 1? How are you even competing with the schedule. Good luck this week!

You seem like a hurt lover :LOL:. 4 weeks ago it was the OC now it's the DC. I just watched a 0-10 year and will take your DC especially if the rumors are true you lost 5 starters since week 1. I watched a team quit the final 5 weeks, watching pieces on Youtube, I saw you guys still fighting. Is there any truth to the fact you have 12 full time or rotation players on both sides of the ball out for the season since week 1? How are you even competing with the schedule. Good luck this week!
No idea if it is 12, but there have been quite a lot.

Winton Woods offensive line has struggled but they have so many weapons you can"t count them out. Penalties have also been a big problem. But i can tell you one thing that defense will be coming all night long. Good thing 90% of their team will be returning next year.

The problem is the offense, or specifically the O line. The defense has been very good. The WW has given up a number of fumble recoveries and pick 6’s.
Situational football and game management in all 3 losses.
●Pinned deep vs Anderson w a young QB we throw a pick on 3rd & 7 when the best option was just run it in there and gain 3/4 yards and punt and just flip the field.
●Ball on Milford's 12 yard line with 37 seconds and 1 timeout, didn't bring Zay in & run power just to center the ball to make the kick easier on the kicker
●Pinned deep again vs Lebanon and 3rd & 7 or 8 again, pick six. Again just run it & lean on your defense.

The COMMON DENOMINATOR in all 3 losses & dating back to last yr vs KINGS in playoffs is teams are winning the field position battle vs us forcing us to not make mistakes and we are. I think it may be time to go back to George because he's a better runner than the sophomore, plus u don't want ur young guy to turn into damaged goods back there for the sake of the future. Being a football coach and basketball coach we always used to say if the game is close it's up to the coaches to take us over the hump. The percentages are not in our favor we're 0-3 in close games we have to get 1 here maybe it's this week idk. But you get on these sites & u would think we're getting blown out when it's not the case. The offense finds something tht works 1 game but forgot the next week's opponent is watching film as well so throw some new wrinkles in. I watched Lasalle on film they play extremely hard so we have our work cut out but I love our chance getting out of region 8.

Well, that wasn't the season I was expecting in August. Three straight blown 4th-quarter leads for La Salle to end the season for La Salle after a blown halftime lead against St. X Week 8. Just couldn't close.

There was a number of things I didn't understand throughout the season, including why they took the foot off the gas in Detroit.

But for last night: After one of so many personal fouls on WW, they got to kickoff to open the second quarter at the WW 45. Instead of just putting it in the end zone or trying an onside kick, they squibbed again and almost gave up a TD, affecting field position.

And what was the problem all year with the place-kicking game? Was there not one person on the team who could block the edge guy for any team? Was the kicker too slow? The snaps too time-consuming?

Last edited: