Krouse Resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

The rumors I saw on FB, if true, are absolutely horrendous. There will be a criminal investigation out of this, and if he knew more than he's letting on and let these kids get away with it, he deserves jail time. It's sick.

The rumors I saw on FB, if true, are absolutely horrendous. There will be a criminal investigation out of this, and if he knew more than he's letting on and let these kids get away with it, he deserves jail time. It's sick.
Care to give us the scoop?

Care to give us the scoop?

Until the full story comes out I'd rather not spread rumors. There's 2 VERY different stories around, one would absolutely be a criminal investigation while the other is way more of a boys will be boys type of deal.

But if anyone absolutely wants to see the rumors and is on Facebook, simply search "Tinora football" and you'll find it. Warning if you do: it's graphic and I pray isn't true.

Wow. Hopefully this works out. There NO secrets in today’s world and those who are guilty will pay dearly. Guilty until proven innocent.

Until the full story comes out I'd rather not spread rumors. There's 2 VERY different stories around, one would absolutely be a criminal investigation while the other is way more of a boys will be boys type of deal.

But if anyone absolutely wants to see the rumors and is on Facebook, simply search "Tinora football" and you'll find it. Warning if you do: it's graphic and I pray isn't true.
This isn't true. The school addressed the rumors and sent out a statement. I was present at the emergency school board meeting last night. This was a boys will be boys who took it to far but what is being said on FB by grown adults its a absolutely disgusting and sad. What they are saying about these kids and the rumors they are spreading is far worse then anything that happened in that locker room.

This isn't true. The school addressed the rumors and sent out a statement. I was present at the emergency school board meeting last night. This was a boys will be boys who took it to far but what is being said on FB by grown adults its a absolutely disgusting and sad. What they are saying about these kids and the rumors they are spreading is far worse then anything that happened in that locker room.
Also you said you don't want to spread rumors but here, this is where you can find the rumors. So yeah you do want to spread rumors. 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.