Kent lands N Canton safety!

blacko

N Canton safety Luke Grandjean has verbally committed to Kent State. That gives the Flashes 2 stark county commits so far in the 2014 class. Several other stark county players are also on Kents radar and hopefully they will join coach Haynes in Kent. Congrats to Grandjean you will do well in Kent.

Good to see another Stark County player pick a program close tho home,have a great college career young man.

it would be nice if we actually got to see him play safety :stirthepot:

congrats to him, ill be rooting for him except when he plays the Zips. :clap:

Hopefully Kent now has a coach that is not going to just talk about recruiting NE Ohio kids. (and no that's not a knock on the recently departed Coach Hazell). Luke's father played for Kent in the early 80's and spent a couple years in the USFL.

Hopefully Kent now has a coach that is not going to just talk about recruiting NE Ohio kids. (and no that's not a knock on the recently departed Coach Hazell). Luke's father played for Kent in the early 80's and spent a couple years in the USFL.

That was Luke's uncle, and he played there in the mid to late 70's.

I agree about Kent finally recruiting the local kids. It seems to be a pretty simple equation.

Congrats Luke!

I believe coach Haynes is doing just that ( recruit NEO). He has commits from 2 stark county players, 1 from Willoughby South, 1 Bedford, 1Dresden tri valley, 1 Aurora so far according to Scout.com. Went to the BG game and the flashes looked good for the 1st half and then things went south. Archer was still out I believe he would have made a difference if he was able to go.

Kant read Kant write Kant recruit good playersKent State

Big Worm is a good name for you! You sound like a 3rd grader with this post. I think Kent did indeed recruit a good player. Can't you just be happy for a local kid getting a great scholarship opportunity? All-Ohio safety and great receiver last year-I think Kent did their homework. Anxious to see good things from him in the future there. I think his uncle played at Kent in the early 80's and is in the KSU Hall of Fame. Crawl back under your rock Worm!!

Last edited: