Joe's Economy And Bidenomics

What? I figured Slappy would be all over this.
Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

Last edited:
Weird my portfolio is doing quite well over the past few years?

Better sell it before Joe raises taxes on all of us like he has promised and then adds a unrealised capital gains tax. The market would absolutely tank and no they will not give you the money back.

Don't panic just because we have a President with dementia and a VP that is a complete imbecile...The administration and it's chief economic advisor will straighten things out for us. What could go wrong?

Don't panic just because we have a President with dementia and a VP that is a complete imbecile...The administration and it's chief economic advisor will straighten things out for us. What could go wrong?

• Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks. Straight news reporting from beat reporters is generally fact-based and accurate, which earns them a Mixed factual rating.
Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Pseudoscience, Propaganda, Poor Sources, Numerous Failed Fact Checks

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

"The U.S. economy may grow faster in the second quarter than economists expected.

The Atlanta Fed’s GDPNow estimate predicts 4.2% seasonally adjusted annual growth, up from a prior estimate of 3.3%. The consensus for annual GDP growth among economists polled by FactSet sits at 2.9%.

The Atlanta Fed says following recent economic releases, the nowcasts of second quarter personal consumption expenditures growth and real gross private domestic investment growth rose to 3.9% and 6.8%, respectively from a prior 3.2% and 4.1%."

Overall, we rate Barron’s Right-Center Biased based on an economic philosophy that more closely aligns with the right. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact-check record. (D. Van Zandt 5/22/2019) Updated (12/02/2023)

• Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks. Straight news reporting from beat reporters is generally fact-based and accurate, which earns them a Mixed factual rating.
Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Pseudoscience, Propaganda, Poor Sources, Numerous Failed Fact Checks

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

"The U.S. economy may grow faster in the second quarter than economists expected.

The Atlanta Fed’s GDPNow estimate predicts 4.2% seasonally adjusted annual growth, up from a prior estimate of 3.3%. The consensus for annual GDP growth among economists polled by FactSet sits at 2.9%.

The Atlanta Fed says following recent economic releases, the nowcasts of second quarter personal consumption expenditures growth and real gross private domestic investment growth rose to 3.9% and 6.8%, respectively from a prior 3.2% and 4.1%."

Overall, we rate Barron’s Right-Center Biased based on an economic philosophy that more closely aligns with the right. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact-check record. (D. Van Zandt 5/22/2019) Updated (12/02/2023)

• Jobless claims totaled a seasonally adjusted 231,000 for the week ending on May 4, up 22,000 from the week before.
  • It was the highest claims number since late August 2023.
  • Continuing claims, which run a week behind, increased to 1.78 million, up 17,000 from the previous week.

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

• Jobless claims totaled a seasonally adjusted 231,000 for the week ending on May 4, up 22,000 from the week before.
  • It was the highest claims number since late August 2023.
  • Continuing claims, which run a week behind, increased to 1.78 million, up 17,000 from the previous week.

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

“The unemployment rate in the first quarter of this year was 3.8 per cent, down from 6.2 per cent three years earlier. Over the same period, real personal consumption was up 9.8 per cent and real private nonresidential fixed investment up 14 per cent. Real investment in manufacturing structures was even up by an amazing 101 per cent between the first quarters of 2022 and 2024. The labour force participation rate for those aged 25-54 was 83.5 per cent in April, a level not surpassed since 2002. Private housing units under construction are running at close to 1.7mn units, a level unmatched in the last half century.

This is an economic boom.

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

“The unemployment rate in the first quarter of this year was 3.8 per cent, down from 6.2 per cent three years earlier. Over the same period, real personal consumption was up 9.8 per cent and real private nonresidential fixed investment up 14 per cent. Real investment in manufacturing structures was even up by an amazing 101 per cent between the first quarters of 2022 and 2024. The labour force participation rate for those aged 25-54 was 83.5 per cent in April, a level not surpassed since 2002. Private housing units under construction are running at close to 1.7mn units, a level unmatched in the last half century.

This is an economic boom.

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent

1715304115763.png

View attachment 58465
“Biden bests Trump on overall job growth, manufacturing jobs, GDP growth, and exports. Trump wins on stock market performance, real-income growth, and low inflation.”

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

“Biden bests Trump on overall job growth, manufacturing jobs, GDP growth, and exports. Trump wins on stock market performance, real-income growth, and low inflation.”

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Look Up Nba Finals GIF by ESPN

Look Up Nba Finals GIF by ESPN
“Forget the polls, forget the pundits.

Polls six months, five months, even closer to the election have zero predictive value.

Forget all of the pundits who have said Biden’s too old. Democrat’s only chance to win is with Biden running for re-election. One of my keys is incumbency, he obviously wins that. Another key is party contest, he’s not been contested. That’s two keys off the top that Biden wins. That means six keys out of the remaining 11 would have to fall to predict his defeat.

I’ve also said while I have no final prediction, a lot would have to go wrong for Biden to lose.”

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

“Forget the polls, forget the pundits.

Polls six months, five months, even closer to the election have zero predictive value.

Forget all of the pundits who have said Biden’s too old. Democrat’s only chance to win is with Biden running for re-election. One of my keys is incumbency, he obviously wins that. Another key is party contest, he’s not been contested. That’s two keys off the top that Biden wins. That means six keys out of the remaining 11 would have to fall to predict his defeat.

I’ve also said while I have no final prediction, a lot would have to go wrong for Biden to lose.”

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

War World GIF by Ryn Dean

War World GIF by Ryn Dean

Canadian Lol GIF

Well of course attack the source as you are trained...how many sources with this exact same video would you like to attack?
Are you saying this did not happen, or do you not like that it is hilariously stupid scary? I am quite certain that I could destroy this idiot with my simple knowledge of any and all such things dealing with economics... I'm just a average carpenter on a sports forum. This is Biden's chief economic advisor...

Does this scare you at all, or do you lack the honesty or mental capacity to process this?

Well of course attack the source as you are trained...how many sources with this exact same video would you like to attack?
Are you saying this did not happen, or do you not like that is hilariously stupid scary? I mean, I personally could destroy this idiot with my simple knowledge of any and all such things dealing with economics... I'm just a average carpenter on a sports forum.

Does this scare you at all or do you lack the honesty or mental capacity to process this?

No because the Financial Times says our economy under Biden is booming.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...a_or_trump_was_at_this_point_in_his_term.html

Biden's Approval Rating Lower Than Bush, Obama, or Trump at This Point in His Term​

How can this be? I'm told Brandon is crushing it.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Man Slapping Couch Laughing GIF