Joe Biden Chooses Kamala Harris as his VP candidate

1597630541505.png

Rush is a talk radio host.

And she is a ho.
Congressional medal of freedom recopient . Given to him by Trump . So she earns her living trading sex for money and has for years ? What is your definition of a Ho ? When did she stop being a prostitute or is she still one ?

Congressional medal of freedom recopient . Given to him by Trump . So she earns her living trading sex for money and has for years ? What is your definition of a Ho ? When did she stop being a prostitute or is she still one ?
Are you jealous that he has the award and you don't? Of course he remains a talk radio show host despite whatever awards he did or didn't receive.

She got a job(s) by trading sexual favors or so the story goes. Seems like prostituting herself to me. But if you're still not satisfied what if we just settle on calling her a slut or skank? Does that work for you?

Youd have to ask Joe...of course he wouldnt remember if he enjoyed it or not.

Let's go to the tape......

She got her start in politics by trading sex for favors. She continued to build on that enterprise by taking money from strangers to do their bidding. And now, a man who she called a racist and misogynist in the last 10 months offers her a position and she spreads her legs and hind-quarters and mouths sweet statements for his pleasure...........

What would you call it?

Let's go to the tape......

She got her start in politics by trading sex for favors. She continued to build on that enterprise by taking money from strangers to do their bidding. And now, a man who she called a racist and misogynist in the last 10 months offers her a position and she spreads her legs and hind-quarters and mouths sweet statements for his pleasure...........

What would you call it?
An modern day empowered mixed race woman of privilege?

"And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco," he said in his Chronicle letter Saturday..

"I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians," he added.

"The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I 'so much as jaywalked' while she was D.A.," Brown wrote. "That’s politics for ya."

"And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco," he said in his Chronicle letter Saturday..

"I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians," he added.

"The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I 'so much as jaywalked' while she was D.A.," Brown wrote. "That’s politics for ya."
I can believe all 3 of them have knee pads.....So yes, good post.

Sounds like a scorned lover to me.

Harris on gun control:
"Upon being elected, I will give the United States Congress a hundred days to get their act together and have the courage to pass reasonable gun safety laws. If they fail to do it, then I will take executive action." —CNN Town Hall | April 22, 2019

Harris on Biden's working with racist Senators:
"I’m going to now direct this at Vice President Biden. I do not believe you are a racist. I agree with you when you commit yourself to the importance of finding common ground. It was actually hurtful to hear you talk about the reputations of two United States senators who built their reputations and career on the segregation of race in this country. It was not only that, but you also worked with them to oppose busing."