IVC Showcase Likely Matchups

CV and Newcomerstown
IV and East Canton
Claymont and TCC
Garaway and SV
Buckeye Trail and Strasburg
Hiland and TV
Ridgewood and Malvern- should be a fun rematch after this game went down to the wire early this year but now Malvern will have Hutchinson playing

The only problem is Buckeye Trail and Garaway, they need to make Buckeye Trail vs Claymont second game played before the showcase,they don't play each other till February 18, anyways if Garaway wins there next two league games they will finish league play at 7-5, and if, Buckeye Trail lose to Hiland this Friday they will have a league record of 6-5,and Garaway and Buckeye Trail split there league match up, so who is third and fourth place teams, I would give it to Garaway since they have 7 league wins and Trail has 6, so how will they do it

Sandy valley has been playing better basketball as of late. I see them beating strasburg Friday and maybe moving up to third place in the ivc north.

If Hiland beats Ridgewood on February 11th, will the Hawks play Malvern or Tusky Valley/Strasburg on the 15th?

I do not see Hiland playing Malvern or Strasburg because that could be a tournament game in the next 2 weeks.

Hiland got to take care of business tomorrow night vs Buckeye Trail and then if they can beat Ridgewood on February 11,they will be co-champs of the IVC South divisions, and then if that's the case,I hope they would pit Hiland vs TV and Malvern vs Ridgewood, that should be two really good games to end the showcase, that day