IVC 23-24

Good showing by IV last night. St. C has some really talented scorers with some size. D-Final game vs. Mayesville will be a good one.
Yea IV look alot better in the second half,they will have to control the pace of the game against Maysville and try contain there three point shooting

Good showing by IV last night. St. C has some really talented scorers with some size. D-Final game vs. Mayesville will be a good one.
Does anyone know why IV and Mayesville are on the same side when the 3 seed Tri-Valley is in the other east district? Wasn't sure if Mayesville went in with IV or of IV chose Mayesville. Tri-Valley now plays East Liverpool the 4 seed I believe. 2 teams from the East go to the regional.

IV chose to go in with Maysville opting to stay away from Tri-Valley
See if it pays off. IV must've liked the matchup. You saw Mayesville and Indian Valley. You think a pretty even game? Or you give the edge to one or the other? I'd always rather play a team with 1 great player as opposed to a team with multiple players tahg can hurt you but I'm not a coach either.

See if it pays off. IV must've liked the matchup. You saw Mayesville and Indian Valley. You think a pretty even game? Or you give the edge to one or the other? I'd always rather play a team with 1 great player as opposed to a team with multiple players tahg can hurt you but I'm not a coach either.
I'd give a slight edge to Maysville but IV can certainly win

That would be great for the conference, I'd say two out of the three,are probably fifty fifty chance of winning or less

Hornets and Hawks with 11 point wins. I watched both games at the same time - or tried to. Lol.

MF kinda collapsed in the second half after playing a heckuva first half to lead 30-28 at intermission.

MC played really hard, but Hiland had control of the game throughout.

watched Malvern for first time last night...I thought the game was up for grabs. I've heard a lot of talk about this Malvern team and how good they are. An early exit in district final would not be surprising. Not a final 4 caliber team. Don't guard well in half court and their full court pressure is so so (will get exploited by good guards and rim finishers).
Didn’t age well

Never thought we could do it without Alex and Connor
I was thinking that way to. I underestimated Sam. Didn't know he had that game in him. He played Howell straight up and played a terrific game. Sammy Ds played in so many of these games over the years and usually plays well in the big games. He's attacking the basket a lot more and getting to line and other kids are as well instead of just relying on the 3 ball.

only thing good about the injury bug that hit us this season, were also playing for the future, getting a lot of younger kids some extra playing time, that will pay big dividends for the Hawks next season

Didn’t age well
I said “wouldn’t be surprising”…not they will for sure lose.

I did make one factual statement. Not a final 4 team.

Now if they win the next 2…then you can say “didn’t age well”

I'm not rooting against Malvern...but what is Tucci's record in district final? Record in regional? Being realistic.

Last edited:
Didn’t age well
He didn't say they wouldn't win districts. To be honest, winning the districts was the floor for this Malvern team. If they had not won districts this season would've been an epic failure. Hopefully they can win the next two games and make this season an epic success.

I said “wouldn’t be surprising”…not they will for sure lose.

I did make one factual statement. Not a final 4 team.

Now if they win the next 2…then you can say “didn’t age well”

I'm not rooting against Malvern...but what is Tucci's record in district final? Record in regional? Being realistic.
Let’s be realistic. You're not rooting for Malvern lol