IVC 23-24

Every team in the IVC has a trash schedule. Except Hiland. Malverns schedule is on par with every other team. Malvern try’s to play Sandy Valley and Carrollton every year and their coaches want no part of that. In the last 15 years Malvern has played some of the best teams in d4 and d3. Outside of Garaway and Hiland who has played teams like Harvest Prep, Lutheran East, Cornerstone, Hoban, Chanel, and JFK? Nobody.

Every team in the IVC has a trash schedule. Except Hiland. Malverns schedule is on par with every other team. Malvern try’s to play Sandy Valley and Carrollton every year and their coaches want no part of that. In the last 15 years Malvern has played some of the best teams in d4 and d3. Outside of Garaway and Hiland who has played teams like Harvest Prep, Lutheran East, Cornerstone, Hoban, Chanel, and JFK? Nobody.
Tusky Valley had the 6th toughest schedule in all of Division III

Their schedule is not good. Played Marlington, Canton South, Minerva, and Dover. None of those teams are world beaters.
You left out some teams. Martin RPI says it was the 6th toughest schedule in DIII. According to MaxPreps they had the 7th toughest schedule in DIII.

Not sure what qualifies as a good schedule in your world.

1000012299.jpg

Last edited:
Burg 11
Hiland 10 End of 1

Hiland 18
Burg 17 Half

Hiland shooting poorly against zone. Turnovers really hurting the Tigers.

Hiland 28
Burg 22 End of 3.

I'm guessing Hiland is 5 for 30 from 3. Lol. Tigers keep turning the ball over.

Hiland 37
Burg 26 Final

Ugh. Not exactly a thing of beauty.

Hiland shot 21% from 3 and 24% from 2.

Last edited:
Tusky Valley is out of the tournament. I don’t care what their schedule was. The RPI might see playing Dover as impressive but it’s not.

Strasburg #21 making perverted gestures during the game to Hiland players. Players during the game? Good job Strasburg. Way to show your true colors.

D3 East district Malvern vs Barnsville at Edison and Union Local vs Martins Ferry don't know location

Hawks have lost there mojo,this definitely not the same team I watched back in mid January,I know we're down two starters and our bench is getting thin,and now our one starter can't go all out, he's fighting bronchitis,the three point shooting game is getting into our heads there thinking about it to much,I guess survive and move on, next Shadyside

Last edited:
Wow that was a bad game very ugly. But at least are defense was good held strasburg to 4 points in the second half. We better start shooting better we won’t get out of the district unless are defense is that good. Strausburg had over 20 turnovers and we had 6 that was impressive we just couldn’t get inside with the zone I think we were a bit timid. If we can shoot half decent we should win easy we should have won by at least 30 tonight does anyone anything about shadyside? It looks like we are playing at buckeye trail never been to that gym it looks nicer then Cambridge

Strasburg #21 making perverted gestures during the game to Hiland players. Players during the game? Good job Strasburg. Way to show your true colors.
Whoa. A gesture. How dare they…. True colors? Are you serious? Do we need to rehash the black eye that’s on the hiland program forever? Come on man. I’m all about giving kids second chances, but if this isn’t the pot calling the kettle black, Idk what is.

What happened to East Canton tonight,and there nasty zone wow
I was at the game Dalton was just quicker and shot better. They had a kid #0 that hit 5 3s and 4 of them was from the VB line. Every time Schrader got the ball down low he was Triple teamed which was to be expected. EC had a nice season expeicially the 2nd half of the of year. Dalton was just better.

Whoa. A gesture. How dare they…. True colors? Are you serious? Do we need to rehash the black eye that’s on the hiland program forever? Come on man. I’m all about giving kids second chances, but if this isn’t the pot calling the kettle black, Idk what is.
No idea if your referring to the hazing incident at Hiland where the kids were still friends afterwards or something else in the past. Usually it's good clean competition between the lines with players. I was upset when your Braves stormed the court after their crazy win. In hindsight that's just kids being kids I guess. But tonight sexual gestures from a player? Yeah not cool but go ahead and condone it.

Hawks have lost there mojo,this definitely not the same team I watched back in mid January,I know we're down two starters and our bench is getting thin,and now our one starter can't go all out, he's fighting bronchitis,the three point shooting game is getting into our heads there thinking about it to much,I guess survive and move on, next Shadyside
I'm good with Nick getting shots as he'll make them eventually. Sammy needs to take more shots. 2 kids shooting a good percentage need to get their shots up. If you lose that way that's fine. Strasburg was happy to let a couple other Hiland kids shoot all night tonight. Thought the Hawks made a defensive adjustment at halftime that won the game for them. I agree though that something seems missing.

Garaway won 13 games. Tusky Valley had a losing record. You could have scheduled Hiland, Dover, IV or any number of good games. Instead, Malvern is the ONLY team in the Division III top 10 that has a negative schedule ranking. The ONLY team.
Hiland or IV was on the schedule (the showcase)

Garaway got screwed by a terrible call at the end on the game. Officials aren't perfect but that was brutal. Possibly cost Garaway the game

I was at the game Dalton was just quicker and shot better. They had a kid #0 that hit 5 3s and 4 of them was from the VB line. Every time Schrader got the ball down low he was Triple teamed which was to be expected. EC had a nice season expeicially the 2nd half of the of year. Dalton was just better.
Why would Schrader get triple teamed? he’s 5’10”?? u weren’t at the game or you don’t know who the players are. Shilling??

Hiland or IV was on the schedule (the showcase)
That's a game they are forced to play. It's basically a league game. Malvern didn't schedule it

Once again, everybody knew Malvern would be loaded this year yet they did nothing with their non conference schedule outside of one game. It's why they have a negative schedule rating.

Hopefully it doesn't hurt them but it would've been better for everyone if they would've scheduled some competition.

Wow that was a bad game very ugly... We better start shooting better we won’t get out of the district... we just couldn’t get inside with the zone I think we were a bit timid. If we can shoot half decent we should win...
I was thinking during the game that if they shot hook shots from 3, they would hit a higher percentage. Lol

It probably is in their heads. Shooting is confidence and belief that it's going in. In their next game if Nick and Sammy each start 2/2, then they will conquer this. Gotta shoot their way out of it until or unless there are no more games to play.