It begins- part two

One of the most HILARIOUS, TRANSPARENT AND PATHETIC things IDIOT, INSECURE coaches do every single year is the 'ole "LETS POST OUR SCORES EVERYWHERE 3 SECONDS AFTER WE WIN A GAME, then mysteriously DISAPPEAR AND NOT post a the score when that same team gets beat or ties a team they should have destroyed. I have a billion examples already....just so HILARIOUS coaches can be so obvious and thin skinned...…

TOO FUNNY!!!!

Absolutely NOT. I happen to respect that coach quite a bit. Nice try. Now I COULD mention a Leppy type coach from that same city in Central Ohio guilty of this, as well as every other LOSER coach who votes themselves in the top ten then HIDES when their coaching is exposed to be what it truly is. That is NOT the Loveland coach, but again, nice try.

You seem to be full of butt hurt over some coaches. Not a good way to go through life. Find a hobby. Something not involving the internet maybe.

Several times the 6+ goal advantage after the half running clock has been mentioned. This is a joke as there is for the most part, a running clock already the whole game? (this limits total playing time by what, a few minutes and is supposed to corral the coaches/players from running up the score)? The tool is effective for football, but really, for a soccer match? I know other states cut the second half in half when a certain lead is reached.

All teams have the ability to work on their game with a large lead without running up the score, those that choose this route have class, those that don't are classless.

K, I've been on both sides. Watching a team play pass was far more humiliating than when a team ran up the score to 10-0 against us. Your post did nothing to address the points previously mentioned on that topic.

One of the most HILARIOUS, TRANSPARENT AND PATHETIC things IDIOT, INSECURE coaches do every single year is the 'ole "LETS POST OUR SCORES EVERYWHERE 3 SECONDS AFTER WE WIN A GAME, then mysteriously DISAPPEAR AND NOT post a the score when that same team gets beat or ties a team they should have destroyed. I have a billion examples already....just so HILARIOUS coaches can be so obvious and thin skinned...…

TOO FUNNY!!!!

It’s soccer man, who really cares when the Scores are posted or not? Exclude CRAZY Soccer Mom/Dad.

K, I've been on both sides. Watching a team play pass was far more humiliating than when a team ran up the score to 10-0 against us. Your post did nothing to address the points previously mentioned on that topic.

This!

Rondo is for practice not games.

I’ve read that some leagues severally cut and even end the game altogether in the 2nd half for lopsided games. I’m not in favor of that since it cuts major playing time for everyone. Some players that rarely see the field finally get significant PT and the other team may actually continue working hard to score one goal. If you must have a restriction the best one I’ve heard is to remove your studs and only play with 10 or 9. This simulates playing down which obviously can happen. In addition they can restrict shooting from outside the 18 with the weaker foot. These are constructive restrictions that help the superior team while not totally humiliating the losing side with ridiculous keep away which is a terrible idea and is probably more humiliating of them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk