Israel ~ Hamas War Saga

Might be right up there with using AI to determine targets and then using similar technology (Where's Daddy) to identify when those targets are home with their families before carried out bombings.
We have certainly seen too many to count in this "war".

1714523308612.png

Opensecrets is antisemtic and pro-Hamas. Fake news!

On a side note, I got a kick out of all the right wingers losing their minds over Schumer's comments a few weeks back. As that image and anyone that follows AIPAC knows, that guy is about as entrenched in the Israeli lobby as anyone in DC, and he's not going off the ranch at this point in his life/career.

Last edited:
Netanyahu to Blinken: 'We will not accept a deal that ends war'

Secretary of State Antony Blinken made to the Prime Minister clear that the US objects to an operation without an executable plan to protect the civilian population and evacuate civilians.​

Again I would have sympathy for the plight of the Palestinians if they did not support Hamas. Israel needs to finish the job so never again.

They don’t have much say if Hamas leads or not. I don’t want innocent Palestinian people to die. However, Hamas needs to be eradicated.
With October 7 fresh in mind along with fading memory of the holocaust, Hamas themselves gives Israel little choice.

If you were to substitute blacks for Jews, Columbia would turn off your ID and you’d be thrown off the campus.

Academia is a sick jaundiced mess.

As long as the student loan paradigm remains relatively the same, most all of these colleges are going to be fine. How many more unworthy candidates will abuse student loans now that they’ve seen Dementia Joe defy the Supreme Court and throw money at more of the student loans kicked down the road by people making six figures
Academia today is influenced by the radicals of the 60s and 70s either directly by those still teaching or indirectly by those they taught.

I agree. If you had protestors saying “go back to Africa” instead of “go back to Poland”, those protests get shutdown on the spot.
And no right to protest or right to free speech or kids being kids argument would be made in their favor by the left.

The Palestinians are Hamas. Hamas enjoys widespread support in that community. It's why even their fellow Arab countries don't want them. But Biden can't wait to import them here.
If we’re being honest, it’s not like that election means anything, it’s the same fraud as NK.