Is Strongsville looking for a new head football coach ??

Why is it posted every year? Also the QB coach they hired is confusing. I guess no experience necessary.
Spent some time at Padua as an assistant. Their QB has amazing potential. Would definitely want someone who knows what they're doing to be there mentoring him. Don't believe he was ever running that room there.

Spent some time at Padua as an assistant. Their QB has amazing potential. Would definitely want someone who knows what they're doing to be there mentoring him. Don't believe he was ever running that room there.
Heard he was TE coach there, maybe i was misinformed. Also heard he was fired before last season, not sure the reason.

Why is it posted every year? Also the QB coach they hired is confusing. I guess no experience necessary.
It's posted every year most likely due to HR and Union hiring policies. Basically a "good faith move" its up for a bit, no one applies and they move on with internal re-hire

Heard he was TE coach there, maybe i was misinformed. Also heard he was fired before last season, not sure the reason.
He was. From my understanding, he's a hothead parent and that came out over a situation with another parent and their kids. Really changed my view- had seen he was moving up the staff there prior to that.

Someone told me over the weekend that he is actively trying to poach kids from other hs to come to strongsville. Do we have another tomb raider trying to make a name for himself in NEO

Is this the guy who came over from West Geauga? He was a big name a few years back but has not been able to get this thing going on the right track.

Is this the guy who came over from West Geauga? He was a big name a few years back but has not been able to get this thing going on the right track.
He's had some nice talent there. Should be better than back to back 3-8 seasons. 0-5 in the playoffs since his arrival in 2017. Might be time to move on.