Is Coroner virus a lot like Genital Herpes?

Tesoro

I've been thinking about this....I believe the two are a lot alike. You can have either and not show symptoms..and still pass it on.

Yes, its like a deadly strain of herpes that affects millions including young children and seniors and doesn't require sex. Is that helpful to you, and may I guess your party affiliation?
I'm a dem...the party of science.

Dems reduce deficits Pubs blow them up. Tell me I'm wrong.

Now we're being led by a stable genius business major with 6 bankruptcies, who can't qualify for a loan as President of his own country. ? Gotta love pubs.
Lol..yep, clearly shown with the 41 million given to the Kennedy center and the 350 million given to illegals in the latest stimulus package by the Dems. You are the party of fiscal responsibility.

Reactions: y2h
Lol..yep, clearly shown with the 41 million given to the Kennedy center and the 350 million given to illegals in the latest stimulus package by the Dems. You are the party of fiscal responsibility.
Correction. It was 25M to the Kennedy Center and it was written by the GOP controlled Senate, passed in both chambers, and signed by Trump.

Correction. It was 25M to the Kennedy Center and it was written by the GOP controlled Senate, passed in both chambers, and signed by Trump.
Wrong. Nancy wouldn't sign it unless it was in there. Damn..really?

Now we're being led by a stable genius business major with 6 bankruptcies, who can't qualify for a loan as President of his own country. ? Gotta love pubs.
Does Harrycrane have a brother?

Yes, the Dems, many of whom want deficits in the $20T range by making everything "free" are the model of fiscal restraint.

The implication made by partisans on both sides that things would be substantially better if we just elected "their people" just does not stand up to the test of history.

I love the stupidity of that talking point "Trump cant get a loan" ?

And you are wrong about deficits...it got reduced under Clinton due to a Republican Congress. And Obama certainly didnt do anything about it.

The truth is the President that did the greatest at debt reduction was Eisenhower in his second term and then we the people in all our wisdom voted in Kennedy and he made sure that ended quickly in his short time in office.

I love the stupidity of that talking point "Trump cant get a loan" ?

And you are wrong about deficits...it got reduced under Clinton due to a Republican Congress. And Obama certainly didnt do anything about it.

Uh huh. Where is pub congress when a pub is potus? Btw where do they project deficit end of this year? Serious question I haven't looked. Too afraid to.