Is anyone headed up to Gahanna on Friday?

If last time is any indication, you won't have trouble finding some good seats; I bought my ticket at the gate about 30 minutes before kickoff and sat on a 45 yard line three or four rows from the top. Hopefully more Panther fans will make the trip this year.

316 regular season games, 365 out of the last 366
If I get up to 364, I am purposely not going to 365.

If last time is any indication, you won't have trouble finding some good seats; I bought my ticket at the gate about 30 minutes before kickoff and sat on a 45 yard line three or four rows from the top. Hopefully more Panther fans will make the trip this year.

It was not packed at all. I remember Jeff Ruby was up there too with his big bus.

Why was there no Tickets for sale for Fridays Game. I dont like to travel to Columbus with no ticket. I think this impact the Size of crowd going to Columbus

How many are you up to now?
I am at 151 right now or 216 out of the last 219. Jim is the man and he deserves that record, so that is why I personally will not break that record. I was sort of glad I was at 151 this off season. 151 is the same as DeLaSalle's streak, so I thought that was kind of cool.

Why was there no Tickets for sale for Fridays Game. I dont like to travel to Columbus with no ticket. I think this impact the Size of crowd going to Columbus
I was there two years ago. Plenty of tickets will be available. If for some reason you don't get a ticket, (not going to happen) you can stand outside the stadium and still watch from the back of one of the endzones.

EHSports.com and the EHS Mobile Sports app will carry the PSRN's live broadcast of the game. The game will also air on Sacred Heart Radio (AM 740 - Delhi, AM 910 - Middletown, and FM 89.5 - Hamilton) in Cincinnati.

In case any one forgot, it’s also Labor Day Weekend, be weary of extra traffic.

EHSports.com and the EHS Mobile Sports app will carry the PSRN's live broadcast of the game. The game will also air on Sacred Heart Radio (AM 740 - Delhi, AM 910 - Middletown, and FM 89.5 - Hamilton) in Cincinnati.

Thanks, I was hoping the would also be a video feed

Click it or Ticket and Drive Sober or get Pulled Over! State Highway Patrol will definitely be out in full force like they are every Labor Day Weekend! Stay Safe and bring home a Win!

49-7 Elder. The offense will do whatever they want. They might get 40 by halftime.

Lots of time for the second and third stringers tonight. Running clock.

Just an FYI for those driving up: Not sure what traffic will be like with the holiday (it was lighter than normal this morning) but usually 670 East downtown to Gahanna is a mess at rush hour.

Just an FYI for those driving up: Not sure what traffic will be like with the holiday (it was lighter than normal this morning) but usually 670 East downtown to Gahanna is a mess at rush hour.
Best route would be to take 270 East and swing that loop instead,