INSiDE THE CIRCLE: ITC Pick'ms Contest (and #WhiteBoardPredictions)

cruiser_96

The annually ITC DARBY DISTRICT Pick'ms Contest is upon us. Last year, we had roughly 45 entrants and the usual winner. This year we're running it back. (We actually have already receieved 4 emails!)

Please send your top 5 finishers to itc(dot)rankings(at)gmail(dot)com by 2:30pm TODAY to enter. Prizes are award to the top finisher. Let's see what you've got!

REMEMBER: The tie-breakers are based on picking the total number of champions, and then runners-up, and then 3rd place finishers, and so on, so choose wisely.

Concerning our #WhiteBoardPredictions, we will begin posting them at 2:40pm today and release one every 20 minutes. Enjoy! ...and remember - we don't hate your kid. ;-)

Last edited:

Thanks to you, and Shawn for putting this together. Adds loads of fun to a very special week. Your guys' hard work is much appreciated.

Just made the deadline...

You and 31 others.

32 total entrants this year. Not sure if that was due to lack of promotion on our part (m’bad), or lack of results scaring people away.

I will say this - as I do every year - a) thanks for playing along, and b) it is always so funny to me that I could have guessed which team an entrant is involved with (cheering for) just by the picks. Y’all crazy for that! ???

Best of luck and we’ll keep you informed!

Clicked the wrong date for the scheduled released. Just changed it.

And great news - instead of every 20 minutes, it’ll be every 15 minutes!!!!

Just watched the first one. Awesome guys!!! Great work! ......................off to 113

However, it does appear you seem to hate a lot of kids. Not right man!

Last edited:
Winner, winner! Chicken dinner!!! Well, kind of.

We had a tie this year. Even with the built-in tie-breaker, it ended in a tie.

Drum roll please...

Brady & Matt are the winners. They bested 30 other "pickers" in this year's event. We have already reached out to them and both will receive an ITC t-shirt and $25 gift card to a restaurant of their choice. Congrats to these two. To all, thank you for playing. (ps: I expect some of you to return next year!)