In-depth Analysis: Football

TeaBag

I am a long time viewer on Yappi, but rarely post. But i was wondering if any of you who are either very familiar with the football team this year or prefferably on it could provide me and other posters with an in-depth analysis of this years team?

1) How is our depth at running back? Will we have any legit running threats to take some of the load off of darius and luca?

2) From another post about a recent 7-on-7 it looks like Scruggs will be playing tight end now? How is he coming along? Any plans to still use him on D?

3) Will there be any significant contributers from the junior class as starters, or special teams?

4) How is the team grasping the new offense?

5) Please give me a break down of each level of the defense... what are the strengths / weaknesses of the: d-line, linebackers, and db's?

6) Has anyone made a position switch during the offseason that may be able to contribute at their new spot?

7) Which players have shown the greatest over-all improvement over the offseason out of the starters and even back-ups?

8) What are the over-all strengths / weaknesses of this team?

Sorry for the lengthy post, but if anyone that is well in-formed could fill me in, i would very much appreciate it!

Ooops, and one more question...

Are there any dark-horse players? Names we do not know that may contribute this year either as special teams mavens or get some pt?

A darke horse name: Luke Kuechly LB/LS and special teamer

get to know it

btw, You can also get a lot of these answers in the X Football 07 thread.