IH Tennis Thread

If he's so good, why isn't he is going to be playing first singles, becuase he is not the best player on his team. At best, Billy is playing second singles, and has a shot at a team state title, so why not play.

Fans361 said:
If he's so good, why isn't he is going to be playing first singles, becuase he is not the best player on his team. At best, Billy is playing second singles, and has a shot at a team state title, so why not play.
His problem is with the coach apparently. That's a poor excuse to quit highschool tennis.

Billy isn't playing because he wants to play more USTA tournaments, which you can't play during the high school season. Most college coaches look at your USTA results over your high school results so that's why he isn't playing

get it straight

yea. i am billy strunk and other than for brewcrew you guys on here have no clue what u are talking about. i have no problem with the coach at all, so wherever that came from, nice call.

do i think im too good for the team, uh no. when have i ever stated that anywhere. i wouldnt even be playing no #1 on the team so before people go opening there mouth, get the facts straight

I admit I got a little carried away, I apologize. However, I still believe that you should play for your school if you are a good player to be loyal to your school not the USTA for your college resume.

billy, this is the ih ping pong champ(to leave my name out). i agree wholheartedly, people on this site talk out of their -----.

The last time I checked I am allowed to state my point of view wheter you agree with or not. Of course Billy has the chocie to play or not, I did not report this story at first, and if he wants to play more USTA events, good luck.

look for leo nafeld(sp?) from wyoming to make some noise this year in DII. He will be playing IH on april 20.

mccarthy better watch out

talkinghand said:
look for leo nafeld(sp?) from wyoming to make some noise this year in DII. He will be playing IH on april 20.

mccarthy better watch out

Leo Nafeld will be making no noise.. trust me..

Strunk is soft and i will fight you

Leo Nayfeld is way out of shape. IH better be careful, there are many good teams in DII such as CHCA and University School out of CLEveland. New Albany also has a very deep team. Indian Hill has a great chance to win state but they need to play tough all the way like the team they had 2 years ago that swamped everybody. Anybody heard if strunk was hitting yet. I heard he might play soon. That would make them the best team in the state for sure if he is healthy.