If Russia invades Ukraine pt 2

10 years from now Russia will not control any part of Ukraine even Crimea, again this is Putin's war. But even if Putin is alive 10 years from now the Russians will get weary of the body bags and cost. Russia is not defending motherland as they did in WW2 but Ukraine is and all the Ukes need is weapons to fight with.

How much are you willing to bet?
The Moskva Cruiser was commissioned in 1983. It was the fkagship the Black Sea Fleet and the most powerful warship in the region. If it was near the end of its service then the Russians need to replace the entire Black Sea fleet.

As for the tanks, are the Russians going to replace the 2,000+ destroyed ones with what, the T-90’s? Just how well has the T-90’s performed? They haven’t performed much better than their tanks that they have brought out of storage.

Forty years for a salt water warship is long in the tooth. Your assertion that Russian needed to replace the entire fleet is somewhat correct.

Does Russia need to replace all two thousand tanks? I don’t think they do or will. The lessons of this war and the outlook for future ground warfare indicate the days of mass tank warfare are over.

The T-90 has performed as well as any other tank in the war. All of them have proven vulnerable to ATGM, mines, drones and various other forms of weaponry. Been an eye opener for all sides just how vulnerable armored equipment is.

That might be the next step for the war mongers, NATO troops.

Anyone who wants to go there is bat chit crazy.

Inflation goes

IMG_7018.png

10 years from now Russia will not control any part of Ukraine even Crimea, again this is Putin's war. But even if Putin is alive 10 years from now the Russians will get weary of the body bags and cost. Russia is not defending motherland as they did in WW2 but Ukraine is and all the Ukes need is weapons to fight with.
It is Putin’s war, not the US’s. Only a regard thinks Russia is a real threat to the US.

Sounds great, but as such a definitive statement, plainly ludicrous.

How much are you willing to bet?

Forty years for a salt water warship is long in the tooth. Your assertion that Russian needed to replace the entire fleet is somewhat correct.

Does Russia need to replace all two thousand tanks? I don’t think they do or will. The lessons of this war and the outlook for future ground warfare indicate the days of mass tank warfare are over.

The T-90 has performed as well as any other tank in the war. All of them have proven vulnerable to ATGM, mines, drones and various other forms of weaponry. Been an eye opener for all sides just how vulnerable armored equipment is.

The “assertion that Russia needed to replace the entire fleet is somewhat correct”……

Let’s see, Russia
* now keeps its Black Sea Fleet mostly at dock and away from harm
* have not been able to control the Bkack Sea waters from a country that for all intent has no Navy

Yea, I’d say Russia needs to start from scratch with the Black Sea fleet.

The “assertion that Russia needed to replace the entire fleet is somewhat correct”……

Let’s see, Russia
* now keeps its Black Sea Fleet mostly at dock and away from harm
* have not been able to control the Bkack Sea waters from a country that for all intent has no Navy

Yea, I’d say Russia needs to start from scratch with the Black Sea fleet.

I’d be interested in seeing how much if any better a western navy would do. People don’t quite understand just how revolutionary what Ukraine has done with sea drones really is. Hopefully a Taiwan is taking notes.

After looking at the bill this evening. I feel the need to point out that republicans got nothing for border security in this bill. Absolutely nothing after turning down the senate bill which had meaningful policy changes in it.

The level of failure here is truly hard to fathom. It’s also crystal clear that republicans have no actual interest in fixing the border. It’s all talk

How much did the people of East Palestine get? Maui?
Not a fraction of what people of the United Nations got in the sanctuary city migrant shelters.

You know, the ones that are complaining for better handouts now. Why don’t we get these clowns all the hell out of here and send them back where they came from ?

Not a fraction of what people of the United Nations got in the sanctuary city migrant shelters.

You know, the ones that are complaining for better handouts now. Why don’t we get these clowns all the hell out of here and send them back where they came from ?
This is exactly why Trump even has a chance. Dems do nothing for Americans. They suck Ukraine’s D and cater to illegals immigrants. I don’t hate illegals, I think it’s wrong to villainize them, but Americans should take priority and the Dems just don’t GAF.

This is exactly why Trump even has a chance. Dems do nothing for Americans. They suck Ukraine’s D and cater to illegals immigrants. I don’t hate illegals, I think it’s wrong to villainize them, but Americans should take priority and the Dems just don’t GAF.

Republicans are any better on immigration?

They literally walked away from actual reform in the senate bill. Just up and walked away from it to pass a bill two months later with zero border provisions.

This idea that republicans want to fix the border needs to go away.

And all of these idiots that want to accuse everyone against funding Ukraine of supporting Russia can f themselves. F Putin and f Russia. I’m just tired of the US being sucked dry by a country that does nothing for us.

Republicans are any better on immigration?

They literally walked away from actual reform in the senate bill. Just up and walked away from it to pass a bill two months later with zero border provisions.

This idea that republicans want to fix the border needs to go away.
I need to see the bill. I’m sure there was bs tagged to include funding Ukraine or Israel.

And as I’ve said, I don’t hate illegal immigrants. However, Americans need to take priority.

After looking at the bill this evening. I feel the need to point out that republicans got nothing for border security in this bill. Absolutely nothing after turning down the senate bill which had meaningful policy changes in it.

The level of failure here is truly hard to fathom. It’s also crystal clear that republicans have no actual interest in fixing the border. It’s all talk
That is complete BS. The Senate Bill codified 5000 Border jumpers a day.

Stop saying stupid things

I pity the illegal aliens. Joe Biden punked them. Chuck Schumer is trying to give them amnesty and punk us. We can’t afford these unskilled people.

Are the politicians in favor of letting Ukraine leech off the US going to have that same zeal when China invaded Taiwan? No, because they’re all bought & paid for by the CCP.

I pity the illegal aliens. Joe Biden punked them. Chuck Schumer is trying to give them amnesty and punk us. We can’t afford these unskilled people.
I really don’t like how Fox/Newsmax wants to portray them all as ungrateful, lazy moochers. Of course, there are going to be some like that, because that’s what happens when you’re dealing with a group that has millions of people.

However, I believe the majority are seeking a better life. The difficult part is, that’s not our problem.

I really don’t like how Fox/Newsmax wants to portray them all as ungrateful, lazy moochers. Of course, there are going to be some like that, because that’s what happens when you’re dealing with a group that has millions of people.

However, I believe the majority are seeking a better life. The difficult part is, that’s not our problem.
There is a process. Go back to your home country and petition for citizenship. There is no such thing as economic asylum. 99.9% of these people are frauds. They are liars cheating their people of their own country trying to do it legally. Joe Biden has punked these people If he does his job and enforces the law. They should be deported. There should be no such thing as a sanctuary city. He enriches the Mexican drug cartels beyond belief as global travel agent coyotes. He has taken the human detritus from the prisons of much of South America. Clear, party-wide malfeasance

There is no excuse for what is happening, and I have no room for sympathy for these people. They broke our laws.

The Biden administration is entirely lawless on purpose on the border, and claiming anything else is complete bull yit.

Last edited:
There is a process. Go back to your home country and petition for citizenship. There is no such thing as economic asylum. 99.9% of these people are frauds. They are liars cheating their people of their own country trying to do it legally. Joe Biden has pumked these people If he does his job and enforces the law, and he enriches the Mexican drug cartels beyond belief. He has taken the human detritus from the prisons of much of South America. Clear, party-wide malfeasance

There is no excuse for what is happening, and I have no room for sympathy for these people. They broke our laws.

The Biden administration is entirely lawless on purpose on the border, and claiming anything else is complete bull yit.
The process takes an extensive amount of time & $. I don’t agree with them being here, I just don’t look at them as criminals.

The process takes an extensive amount of time & $. I don’t agree with them being here, I just don’t look at them as criminals.
They are here to break every safety net that we built for your grandmother and your uncle Joe. You’re a financial person. Certainly you should understand that. They need to get the hell out of here. Sorry, they wasted their money.

They are here to break every safety net that we built for your grandmother and your uncle Joe. You’re a financial person. Certainly you should understand that. They need to get the hell out of here. Sorry, they wasted their money.
I don’t think that’s their intent. However, we have to look out for Americans first.

That is complete BS. The Senate Bill codified 5000 Border jumpers a day.

Stop saying stupid things

It’s not perfect but it would close up significant asylum loop holes and get resources to the border for enforcement.

You keep waiting around for the perfect immigration bill though Cabe. I’m sure the republicans will come through on their border promises any decade now.

It’s not perfect but it would close up significant asylum loop holes and get resources to the border for enforcement.

You keep waiting around for the perfect immigration bill though Cabe. I’m sure the republicans will come through on their border promises any decade now.
Quit regurgitating bullship talking points. You obviously didn't read the "Border Bill".

We already had what we needed, and they broke it on purpose. That Senate Bill was absurd. It gave "Czar power" to the azs-clown Mayorkas that should be run out on a rail, instead. If you support that Bill, you're a fool.

We should re-instate the 85 measures that Mayorkas and Biden un-wound. It's beyond obvious. Write whatever "perfect Bill" you want in the mean time. This is about enforcement and will, end of story.

Last edited:

Shades of 1962 and Robert McNamara?

I wouldn’t put it past Biden and company to try and slowly ease us into war. Ukraine has no leverage at the table but the prospect of facing us might give them some.

What we have in Ukraine is what happens when you fail to stop a war. Then proceed to have zero plan and shoot from the hip for two years.

The level of failure by Biden is really hard to fathom.

Are the politicians in favor of letting Ukraine leech off the US going to have that same zeal when China invaded Taiwan? No, because they’re all bought & paid for by the CCP.
When did that happen? The US has given billions to Taiwan over the years for defense including 8 billion in this package. And guess who criticized our aid to Taiwan: Russia did.

This is detached from reality. They do not care at all about what's going on in the House of Representatives. They are concerned about what the Ukrainian and US militaries are planning or not planning. 9+ out of 10 Ukrainian conscripts have no idea who Mike Johnson or Marjorie Taylor-Greene are.

You're operating in a total information black hole and want a simplistic explanation. I'll give it to you: Western nations are not going to commit ground troops, they only fight drone wars now. Ukraine is going to lose.
" "