If restaurants and gyms open next week will you be going?

Seriously considering driving down to TN to workout at a gym. I belong to LA Fitness, so I have access to every location.

The Death total and case total were up today (Update 18,743 cases Plus 1,440 from yesterday/1,002 deaths. plus 65 from yesterday)
I would think if it really is about safety, Mike DeWine has stated since this thing started) If these numbers increase daily at this rate or more (Which I am guessing it will), he will have no choice but to keep things closed. Thoughts?
Ohio total death rates are behind historical averages. Even with the mildly dangerous virus COVID. My thought is it's time to start opening things up.

I expect the local places to be packed this weekend with long waits so I won't bother. Grilling out all weekend!

Several restaurants in my area aren't opening up until next week despite being allowed to. Not sure why. But that does make restaurants not look busy from the parking lots.

There was less people in the gym today then yesterday.
All of the eateries I passed were less busy then they were yesterday.
The local McDonald's had 2 cars park but the dive thru had a line of 5.

Gym opens on June 1st, I’ll be there. Not happy about the reduced hours though

Went to a restaurant for the first time on Saturday since COVID-19 shut everything down. BJ's Brewhouse was awesome.

Local places look packed on the weekends so that's cool. Local campground is sold out throughr August!